CHAPTER - 1 // I'm annoyed and pissed off and for some reason scared as hell.

Shoutout to the lovely
@LiliGrace_
for this super cool "uncool" art.! :)

CHAPTER -1) I'm annoyed and pissed off and for some reason scared as hell

"Imma cool girl,
Imma imma cool girl
ice cold
I roll my eyes at you boy"

I was singing on the top of my lungs, plugged my headphones in, jamming to Tove Lo. It was like I was at my very own concert, my fans cheering and screaming for me as I was singing or as if I'm no longer in the real world, I'm in a music video. Yeah I spend a fairly large proportion of my time  thinking, imagining, DREAMING,  about a cosmic world where I am a singing sensation, where dreams come true, where there is no such thing as depression or anxiety, where its okay to be yourself, where you won't get judged because of your appearance or your ideologies, or anything which makes you different. A girl can dream right?
You see for me music is not just about listening to a song its about feeling it, enjoying the ryhthm and beat, understanding the lyrics, having a good time.
Music is peaceful but at the same time so inspiring and motivating. It can make you feel blue, black and red!
What I'm feeling right now is just happiness 'cause I'm doing what I love, its summer time so no trips to nerd hole I mean school for another few weeks. So yeah happy time.
I  was waving my hands up and down, stupidly moon walking, twerking and making extremely terrible attempts at dancing! I didn't care, I was having fun.

Suddenly the door of my room slammed open, giving me a mini heart attack.! I screamed while panicking causing me to trip on my bed and knocking some stuff on the floor.

wow you can never act normal Alena, can ya?!

"ouch"
I muttered while regaining my balance.
It was my mom (obviously!) like who enters your room without knocking and always leave the door open?
I took my headphones off and almost shouted "what the heck was that ma? I thought you were out!
MY GOD
you scared the hell outta me"!!! waving my hands up and down like I was paranoid!

My mum stood there like Beyoncé wearing her "queen of cakes" apron which means she has been here all the time and has suffered through my entire concert! shit.

With one hand on her waist and the other holding a landline phone, covering the speaker,
she said
"Jake's on hold " while handing me the phone,

"oh"

I mumbled, quickly grabbing it.

"CRAZYYY"
my mom muttered under her breath while leaving the room.

"am nottt"
replied I in the same tone!

Alena : "hello"
Jacob : " AJ where the hell are ya?! I've been trying to......."