Chapter 26

9:30pm
After photoshoot

CADE POV:

What's really good ? Ok so I'm Cade I'm 27 and I'm 6'1 with some good ass genes ight? I really don't know who the fuck that fine ass lady was but she looked mighty good so I had to invite her and her kids to dinner . I can tell she's been hurt and I would never do that to her or cause that in her life even thoe I am a little hoe but I'll straighten up for her and plus this rapping shit I got going and this tour everything was gone be gucci.

I made some pasta , chicken , cornbread , and for dessert some chocolate cake. I use to take cooking classes so that cooking shit was all me on 6. After I layed the food out I went upstairs and put on some Air Force ones my red true religion pants and my white poloshirt and brushed my waves. I clicked the witch that turned the lights down low to make it look sexy as I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door to some nice dressing ass kids and a beautiful sexy brown skin short woman.

"Damn come in y'all can sit anywhere and get anything you like" I said as the kids ran to the kitchen and started grabbing everything they saw.

"Hi im Skylar" she said as she looked down at me smiling a little.

"I love that name I'm cade but thanks for coming I appreciate that" I said as she nodded her head and walked her cute ass to the seat next to me.

SKYLAR POV:

His place was really big I wonder what he did , I saw him before but I couldn't just figure out why so I waited to ask him. We started to eat and he can actually cook really good I looked over at him as he glanced at me and I looked back down and he licked his pink soft lips.

After all the kids were fed up they started to walk to his couch but I wanted them to show manners and this was not the way.

"Aye y'all get up this isn't our home" I said as Cade interrupted me.

"MARSH COME DOWNSTAIRS AND PUT THESE KIDS TO BED" He yelled as a Chinese lady came down and took my kids to a room.

He guided his hands to outside so I knew he wanted to talk I went outside following behind him as he started to speak.

"I know your wondering what I do , well my name ain't really Cade I just had to wait to tell you I'm yg the rapper" he said as my mouth dropped everybody knew how much I hated yg he was the biggest hoe ever.

"Oh HELL NO NOT NO BUT HELL NO you the biggest hoe I've ever heard about then you lied to me about your name and people wonder why I hate you" I said as I ran inside and he chased after me and grabbed my wrist and turned me around as I yanked away.

"Just let me explain sky damn" he said as I ran upstairs to get my kids and they walked to the car and so did I.

I put my seatbelt on and pulled off down the street to the house , that shit got me mad as fuck I hated yg or Cade or whatever the fuck that thing is. The kids went to bed and I went to the padio to relax and think.

CHANEL POV:

Hey !! I'm Chanel also known as josh girlfriend , I got everything I wanted a famous ass basketball player and with me and him there's nothing that can stop us. I loved being all in the magazine about being his girlfriend I want that bitch to suffer just like I did for years watching them get together and have all these damn kids but anyways I'm 22 and a cute ass lightskin and I use to be in the game until I stopped to find josh on tv and I figured why not come back and win his heart again I mean I was his first love.

"Hey baby what you doing" I said as I climbed in the bed next to josh as he was on the laptop.

"Working , you can leave though since you always gone anyways" he said as I rolled my eyes and began to speak.

"Josh don't start Im not Skylar Im actually here so shut the fuck up and accept that she fucking with that yg nigga anyway" I said as he starred at me and gripped his hands around my neck as I began to feel my throat close.

"I DONT CARE WHO SHE FUCKING WITH SO GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE YOU CHEATING ASS BITCH" he said as he let go and I ran to the car and left to go to my homegirl house in meadows.

JOSH POV:

I decided to call Skylar because I honestly missed her believe it or not me not seeing her and the kids is really getting to me.

PHONE CONVERSATION:
Josh: "hey I miss you and the kids believe it or not I'm truly sorry for what I did and I wanted to talk to you"
Sky: "thanks I guess we're doing fine and I'm pretty sure the kids miss you to so I'll bring them over tomorrow for the weekend"
Josh: "I love you sky always will don't forget that man please"
Sky: "I love you to josh but I'm pretty su...
Josh: "SKY?....BABY ANSWER ME..SKY?"

*PHONE DIES*

I raced to the car and drove to the penthouse I really started to worry what happen but I know if anything happens Chanel got sum shit to do with this.

I pulled up to the house and had my hands on my gun as I entered the dark house I turned the lights on and I saw Skylar laying there dead.

I ran over to her as my heart started to die I called the ambulance and I cried as they took her out I ran upstairs calling the kids name as they came out the closet.

"Thank god y'all safe who the fuck did this" I said as the twins began to speak.

"It was Chanel because she had some lil hoochie friends in there and they attacked mom and stuff" they said at the same time as I giggled.

"Pack y'all stuff y'all staying with me for a while until we visit mom tomorrow" I said as we got into the car and pulled up to my house and they got out and went to bed and I stayed up mostly all night drinking hoping sky was okay.