Chapter four (I dont know)

McCree left to the back of the building, puffing a large cloud of smoke in front of him. He leaned against the wall and tipped his hat.
"Jesse?" A deep and solemn voice said. McCree lifted his hat and saw Hanzo staring him down. "H-hanzo," McCree stood up straight to match their heights a bit. "Where'd you come from?" "I was on the roof and I smelled your cigar." "Oh, s-sorry Hanzo, uh." McCree kneeled and dabbed his cigar into the ground. "I didn't mean it as a bad thing Jesse..." The archer looked away for a moment. "You ever smoked before?" Hanzo bowed his head keeping eye contact with McCree. "Well, would ya look at that," Hanzo raised his eyebrow, "Excuse me?" "I never took you as a smoker. Well, try to smoke...-er. Ex, smoker. Smoke..." The cowboy decided it was best to close his mouth. "It has been in my experience for a while." McCree tipped his hat again trying to gain his thoughts. Hanzo's stare always made him more nervous. Being able to speak now was a miracle. And what he was about to say next was unbelievable. "Would you ever want to um. Smoke sometime? I can let you try my top ten." He could feel his cheeks burning a bit. What are you doing?! He's gonna notice! McCree thought to himself. "Very well then." Hanzo peered to McCree. McCree looked in amazement, "Really?" The archer bowed his head. "After our next mission we'll meet back here." McCree blushed a bit more. "Just so the smoke won't alert anyone." The cowboys eyes widened, "O-oh. Of course. Im mean. Yeah, that'd be great." Then without a word, Hanzo climbed up the wall and left.
Before McCree did anything, he held his breath and tuned in for anybody around. He could hear light foot steps. "He came to me Genji. I just went with it." McCree heard more foot steps. "Not my fault." The footsteps stopped. "He doesn't even feel for me."
Both were silent.
"You're really testing your luck Jesse McCree. Dont push it to far. This is your last warning. If your with him besides a mission, or if i see anything happening through that mission. You wont be anybody's huckleberry, cowboy."
McCree could feel the wind changing and Genji darted toward him. He quickly ducked as a glowing green sword steered past him. He rolled back dodging stars. "This is just the beginning." Both said. Then Genji left.
McCree inhaled his cigar and leaned back against the wall, tipping his hat. He sighed then remarked to himself, "It's high noon somewhere in the world."