Halloween!

A few months after Jacobs birthday it was about to be Halloween. So we decided to go to the store together and get some candy to pass out at my house. He didn't want to do it at his house as much as mine because since they live so far back in the woods they don't get as many trick-or-treaters but we live right on the road so we'll get a lot. Charlie also has to work late that night because obviously Halloween kids like to get into mischief. So we said that we would take over the house and this will be our first time at my house alone. We have been other places alone but just not my house... I'm really excited to see how this goes!

Charlie: well I'll see you kids later and call if you need anything.

Me: OK dad we will later and stay safe.

Charlie: you too!

Jacob:later charlie.

Charlie:bye jack.

Search for the left and me and Jacob for there by ourselves for a while actually. I wasn't really sure what time the trick or treaters were supposed to come I think they came around 6? Anyways we were basically just watching movies and then every single kid on that block came to our house I swear about like a hundred of them! We passed out candy and I hugged a few babies ha!... What can I say I love babies ha! Then after trick-or-treating was over we sat down and waited for all the little hooligans they come. No pranks just came tonight... I guess they knew even though the chief was gone I had a strong werewolf with me ha!