Forms & Cannon Characters

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘
Below, you will find the forms to enter your Witch/Warlock, followed closely by the available cannon characters.

You DO NOT need me to accept you, but you MUST post a form to Roleplay. You do not have a limit on characters you can Roleplay as, just make sure you keep track of them.

Please do ask if you wish to Roleplay as a Cannon Character as I will need to check if the character is taken/put your Username on the list.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and following the guide lines!

Before you create your character, I will put a list of the Seven Wonders and what they are, for anyone who is unsure.
⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

Seven Wonders
① Telekinises -
The ability to manipulate objects with the power of the mind. This is the most commonly seen power, displayed by many Witches and Warlocks.

② Concilium-
Imposition of one's will onto another. It can be resisted, though doing so causes increasing intracranial pressure to the point of explosion. If exercised, it can bend the strongest of wills.

③ Pyrokineses -
The ability to control and conjure fire with the power of the mind.

④ Divination -
The ability to obtain direct knowledge about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the user's physical senses. This can be activated by just being around a person, focusing on specific tasks, searching for information, and touching objects.

⑤ Transmutation -
The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between.

⑥ Vitalum Vitalis -
The balancing of the scales between one life force and another. Those in possession of this power can transfer their own life force to dead or nearly dead people in order to heal them. Commonly seen side-effects are fainting and dizziness due to the strain. Can also be used to drain life force as well.

⑦ Descensum -
Perilous descent into the nether worlds of afterlife. Witches are able to project themselves directly into hell, which takes the form of their worst fears. If a Witch or Warlock is stuck for a certain amount of time, they will never be able to leave and their body disintegrates into dust.

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

Name:

Gender:

Age:

Appearance (Links Allowed):

Sexuality:

Personality:

Backstory:

Apparel (Links Allowed):

Unique Power: (This can be anything except immortality, invincibility and other powers that make death impossible.)

Common Powers: (Please ensure they are one of the Seven Wonders. You may have up to six ONLY.)
⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘
Cannon Characters

Cordelia Foxx:
AwkwardMoment101

Zoë Benson:

Kyle Spencer:
astrophile_dino

Maddison Montgomery:
Me

Nan:

Queenie:

Marie Laveau:
⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘