Chapter One

*Lily*

"Lil, you sure this is a good idea?" Tommy asked me for the thirteenth time since I answered my phone, "What if something happens and you get hurt."

"Tommy," I sighed. "I'll be fine. Besides, David is only thirty minutes away. I need to move on from everything that has happened in that town."

"I know," he sighed. "I just miss my best girl friend. You still coming to the party?"

"I don't know yet," I groaned thinking of last years party. "Last years was horrible."

"Last years was awesome," Tommy laughed.

"Tommy," I sighed. "I have to finish carrying my stuff in. I'll call you later tonight if I have time."

"Bye baby," he said and I rolled my eyes hanging up the phone.

"Weirdo," I grumbled walking over to my truck. "This is going to be a long day."
---
Signing I grinned when I saw my now unpacked living room stepping back I slipped on a news paper screaming I knocked over a few boxes hearing something shatter before I landed on my back groaning.

"Crickets," I mutter standing up and looking at all of my broke kitchen wear. "Another thing to add to my list of to gets."

"Hello," someone called from the front of the house. "Is everything alright?"

I headed around the corner only to run into someone knocking us both down.

"Sorry," I mumbled helping the small woman up. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to run into you."

"I'm fine," she laughed dusting herself off. "Are you alright? We heard screaming and a loud crash a second ago."

"Oh uh," I mumbled shyly. "I tripped and fell into some boxes, breaking some stuff in the process. Sorry for scaring you. I'm rambling, I'm going to hush now."

"I like her," another girl said.

"You like everyone," she laughed. "I'm Willow and that Arizona, you are?"

"Lily," I whispered. "So do you live close by?"

"No," Willow laughed. "I live on the other side of town and Ari lives in town, a friend of ours lives next door and we stopped by to grab something of his."

"Oh, that's nice. I should finish unpacking."

"Oh right," Willow laughed. "If you ever want someone to show you are town or to talk to I'm usually at Hope's Dance Studio in town."

I nodded watching her and her friend run out the door. Signing I headed back to the kitchen to see if I could salvage any of my broken kitchenware.
---

"Done," I sighed falling back on my bed. Smiling at the ceiling I squealed at finally having I own place and not worrying about everyone knowing my past. Grabbing my pajamas I headed to the bathroom to washing off all of the sweat and dust.

 Grabbing my pajamas I headed to the bathroom to washing off all of the sweat and dust