12

"Joonie you're back!" Taehyung jumped up from the floor, left the toy cars he was playing with and ran up to me.

"Hey big boy" I smiled and caressed his hair.

"I'm a big boy,too" Jungkook showed up and hugged my left leg showing, that he also missed me.

"Sure you are" I laughed and hugged both of them.

After some minutes they broke out from my hug and went back in to the living room playing now with some plastic soldiers.

"Thanks for taking care of them again" I thanked Jiyong and plumped down on a chair exhausted.

"No problem dude. I'm sure you would have done the same for me, if I would be in your situation" he patted my shoulder and went in the kitchen to prepare some coffee for both of us.

"Actually...you don't have to do it anymore....I'm going to quit this job" I said and tossed over to Tae a plastic soldier he was searching for.

"Oh...ok. That's...weird" he simply answered and poured the hot water into a mug, which the coffeepowder in it.

"...Why weird?", I asked, took a spoon and mixed the water with the powder, added some milk and sugar.

"Just because. When you came back on your first day, you were pretty happy about being the butler for that, I quote, 'cute girl in pink'. That's why I think it's weird that yo're going to quit" he sat down beside me and took a sip from his coffee.

"Yeah I know...but actually that 'cute girl in pink' isn't a girl Jiyong. It's a he" I said and tried now my coffee...excellent.

"...You're joking, aren't you?" he looked at me  taken aback by what I said earlier.

"I wish I would" I sighed.

I really did wish,that he would be a she so we could have had a tiny chance to become boyfriend and girlfriend...the thing is just...I'm not gay either...I think so atleast... . There were some times, when I was in the Club and found some boys much more attractive then other girls, but I never had a boyfriend...or girlfriend to be honest. T-T

"Okey....and that's the only reason you want to quit this well payed Job. Not because, the owner is an asshole or something...no it's because she is a he. I honestly don't see a Problem with that and also do you really think, that you would find a better job, huh?" he looked at me with an serious expression.

"I-I don't know what I should do..." I shrugged and fell back in the chair.

"Namjoon. It wouldn't be really good  idea to stop now just because of this little misunderstanding. And what if he is a boy? What does it changes on your situation except that now you know, that's it's a boy you have to work for" he got up and went to the kitchen.

"But now he can't be my fuckin' girlfriend" I whisper-sweared so nobody could hear me.

"HMM? What did you said?" Jiyong looked at me from the kitchen.

"Nothing important" I got up and called for Tae and Kookie. "Come on guys. We're going home! I shouted after them and prepared their jackets.

"okey dokey~" Tae shouted back and helped Jungkook putting back the toys in the box.

They both went to Jiyong and hugged him. "I'm going to miss you uncle GD...even if we would see you tomorrow...and you promissed, that you would take us to the Cinema! You didn't forgot it, did you?" Kookie asked with big eyes I only could smile about.

"Of course I didn't forgot it" Jiyong smiled at both of them and looked at me. "But only, if Namjoon is going working tomorrow" he grinned at me.

Really now?!

"Why wouldn't he?" Tae asked and looked at Kookie.

The Boys looked at me expecting from me to say something.

Ugh fine. I have to go back to the mansion anyway and tell them, that I quit so why not?!

"Allright" I nodded, took their hands and led them outside.

"See you uncle~" Tae waved back and Jiyong also waved.

Yeah...love you uncle  I muttered.