3. Visit-me-not✔

"I was a born troublemaker and I might as well earn a living at it."

~♡~

When I said trouble, I wasn't kidding, seriously.

There are a few places that I never liked. One such place was, Hospital. I mostly think we're going to need to visit it to fix Brett's jaw.

Two, police station. I hope I don't have to get into that creepy place.

Three, principal's office.

Yes.

That's where we ended up.

If looks could kill, I'd be buried 6 feet down and my funeral would've have been limited to a minimum of 6 people including my mother.

The atmosphere is thick with tense and the glare that the three of us are receiving couldn't go unnoticed.

The woman with horn rimmed spectacles had been trying to narrow her already narrow eyes. She's sort of trying really hard to scare us but I somehow find this situation.. humorous.

Brett who is standing to my left is matching the glare with our principal, Mrs.Summers. She would occasionally look at the me and Sean but Brett wouldn't take his eyes off her.

Sean, to my right is completely oblivious to what's happening. He's been checking his wrist watch and sighing occasionally and muttering something about how he's missing his soccer practice. He looks like he doesn't give a shit, his words not mine, about what's happening.

Mrs.summers cleared her throat and pulled my attention.

"Who'd like to explain?"

We remained silent.

"Bretton Parker, what's wrong with your jaw?"

Brett look a brief glance at Sean and looked back at Mrs.Summers before continuing, "Sean punched me."

"Ms.Blue, is he stating the truth?" She asked me.

"Excuse me! I am saying-" Brett tried.

"Ms.Blue. Truth or not?"

"Um.." I looked at Sean, puzzled. He looked at me and cocked his eyebrow. I narrowed my eyes and said, "Yes."

"Sean Lanter, why did you do that?"

"Mrs.Summers, this dick-"

"Language."

Sean scoffed before continuing, "Brett here used unparliamentary language."

"But you did the same, few second ago!" Brett retorted.

"But I didn't talk about asses!"

"But you called me a dick!"

"Enough!" Mrs.summers yelled. "Do you realise I'm standing here?"

"You're sitting.." Brett muttered.

Mrs.Summers' glare intensified. But she spoke nothing. And I have an odd feeling this is going to be bad. Real bad. Silence is the sign of the upcoming storm. And the only storm that I can possibly think of is-

"Detention!"

"What?!"

"Omg!Really?!"

"Cool."

Three of the replies came in unison. The first one was of course mine. Like, seriously? I am getting a detention on the first day of school? Not that detention is pleasing on other working days but.. On the first day?