Prison Break Out

Rex's POV

Rex's POV

Two months have passed since i've been in prison. Rocket has been training me since we were gonna be breaking out.

I was scared. Not because we were gonna be breaking out of prison soon. No, it was because i was officially at the seven month mark. Everyday i would stare at myself in the mirror. Normally by now, i would have gotten used to my new appearance with the markings, highlights, constantly braiding my hair and the red eyes. But also my stomach was a lot bigger now.

I sighed as i woke up this morning. i walked to the cafeteria. After i grabbed something i could call breakfast, i met Rocket at our table. "So are we breaking out today?" i asked. "Yup" he replied. "How are we doing this?" i ask. "Well we're gonna have to get into the watchtower but in order to do that, i'm gonna need a few things" he said. "like what?" i ask. "The guards wear security bands to control the ins and outs, i need one" he said.

"Anything else" i asked. "yup. on the wall back there is a black panel, blinky yellow light" he started. I look behind me and notice it. "What do you need from the piece of shit?" i ask. "Well it's not interlay a piece of shit. There's a quarnyx battery behind it. purplish box, green wires. to get into that watchtower, I definitely need it" he explained. "Well how do we get it?" i ask. Before Rocket was about to speak, i noticed Groot sitting beside us. "Groot could get it" i suggest.

"Alright. Now, this is important. Once the battery is removed, everything is gonna slam into emergency mode. Once we have it, we gotta move quickly, so you definitely need to get that last" he explains. "So, i'll get the armband and Groot will get the battery once i give a signal" i decide. "No, i give the signal" he decided. "Fine" i say as i roll my eyes. "you have two minutes" he said. "Two minutes?" i ask. "Fine three" he decides. I roll my eyes once again.

I get up and walk back to my cell. I grab my crow bar and look for a guard. I find one. I shift into a guard and walk closer to him. i knock him out. I rearrange the wires on the wristband and i was able to get it out. i quickly put the guard in my cell. I shift back to myself and run back to the cafeteria.

"you got the wristband?" he asked. i nod. He gave Groot the signal and the ripped the battery out of the wall. A beeping noise has heard. We ran up to the watchtower. Groot extended himself and we used him to climb up to the watchtower. Guards and drones were staring to patrol the place. We entered the watchtower. I used my crowbar the knock out the guard there. I handed his body to Groot and he threw him out of the watchtower.

Rocket pressed a bunch of buttons. I began to recognize the pattern he was doing and what his plan was. I began to press the other buttons. "What are you doing?" he asked. "i know what you're doing and i know how to complete it" i reply. "whatever" he scoffs.

We continue working before any guards can shoot at us. We place two cords together and everyone begins to float. I press a couple more buttons and i begin to get the drones to attach themselves to the bottom of the tower. Rocket presses more buttons and we begin to fly.

We land into what i call the stuff room. We get our stuff. I check to see if all my stuff is there. It is. "My ship is there!" i say as i point to my ship. We get it and we fly out of this hell hole.

Hey Raccoons Leia here. UGH! i forgot to update, again. But i gave you your update so be happy about something.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, check out my other works, and give me suggestions for this book, other books and books i should write in the future.

C u later raccoons! luv leiakatniss21