Contest Winners

Before moving on with the actual story-telling, there's housekeeping to be done

su-SPEC-t contestants, come one, come all! Gather round!

The last contest drew in a plethora of speculative stories. We wracked our brains for weeks, trying to suss out the winners. As always, narrowing down to three was extremely difficult. So difficult, in fact, we decided instead of three, why not four?!

Here are the winners of the latest su-SPEC-t contest: 

"Obliviation" by NancyKayClark

Comments- "Fascinating concept all around, I love how organic this idea is. Nothing needs to be explained and watching the unnamed 'innocent' fade from people's thoughts is a perfect parallel to our current society. "

"If Wishes Were" by eldorado16

Comments: "This was just great. I loved the fairy tale style telling and the magical being who loves blueberry muffins and horses. It was a great description of fairy god mothers."

"Party Animals" by KenMagee

Comments: "It is such a fun and flippant little tale and it is kinda perfect for the Halloween season xD"

"A Proposal Too Late" by TRRook

Comments: "Intense and draws you in from the start. The bittersweet ending broke me!"

If you so choose, your work will shine alongside the other anthology stories. Please PM a copy of your story, along with any relevant links/pictures you wanna include, and we will notify you before it goes live. 

Thanks to all who entered, and we'll see ya on the next go-round!