Bogged With Queries

I can't believe the parallels between the fictional Jhing and what's going on in my life right now. And like I said in the page before this, we broke up.

Please don't react negatively, you, and whoever gets to read this. If you're disappointed, how much more am I, who got the gown and sent out all of the invitations? Whose wedding is about a month away? So please don't preach to me about holding on and "walang forever" haha.

Rayne, are you a diviner of some sort? Haha. Jhing and Miko initially parted ways because of Bee, right? And I broke up with him because of his ex. But unlike your book, my ex cheated on me. With his ex. Go figure.
I feel pathetic, you know? Not because I ended things between us, but because I was sorely tempted to still go through with the wedding just because I didn't want to be pitied upon. I don't want people to talk about the almost wedding, and gossiping about me. And I don't want to explain to anybody my reasons. Dito lang. Sainyo ko sasabihin, dahil sa inyo lang ako may lakas ng loob magconfess. After all, what are the chances of us seeing each other, right?

I'll be lying, Rayne, if I told you I don't love him anymore. I do. And that's what makes all of these so freaking hard.  Funny, how I waited all my life for this man, and he throws it away just like that, for the carnal satisfaction he gets to enjoy with his ex.
Yes. I made a decision to remain chaste and pure, until my wedding day, and I don't regret that at all. Hindi ako nagsisising nagset ako ng standards, na I'll only give my self fully on the marriage bed, not premaritally. Kasi ngayong nabisto ko na sila, I'm still whole. I still have something I could give to the man I'm really supposed to be with someday, and I'm proud of myself for not wavering. I have nothing against people who are no longer virgins. Choice nyo yan. I'm just saying, sobrang thankful ko na walang napala sakin ang mga baboy na yon. Bitter? Oo eh. Pasensya na, di ko maiwasan.

Maybe some of you might think, "Pwede pang magkabalikan." I clung to that hope, too. Not anymore. How could I entrust myself wholly again to the person who betrayed that same trust? It would be like a dog returning to eat its vomit. Foul eh. Sex is sacred for me. Naging faithful ako, despite the period na we spent apart. I was worthy of his trust. He wasn't.

At ang pesteng pagmamahal na to, lilipas din.

Sana. Yung mabilisang move on ba.

What do you guys think? What should I do? I'll be waiting for your messages.