following the heart

i look over at sleeping Michael before looking at Alex '' so what happened '' i ask she looks at me moving her messy hair away from her face and into a ponytail . she looks down biting her lip '' i didn't mean to we were both drunk and '' i look at her confused '' so there was no snow involved '' i ask as she shakes her head . '' we kind of swerved '' she says looking down '' how '' i say in a whisper as Michael stirs before continuing to sleep '' well me and Michael went to a party and we had a little to much to drink and . '' she says as i gasp looking at her '' you didn't '' i say as she nods '' i kissed Michael and Ashton found out where is he '' she says looking around '' home '' i respond as she holds her head in her hands . '' I'm so stupid '' she says as i pat her shoulder '' hey you just figured out that your human and you make mistakes '' i say as she looks up at me with a no shit look '' thanks '' she says as i pat her shoulder '' anytime. ''

I look down at my phone before looking at Alex sighing as i set my phone down still no call from Calum and it's been over two weeks since the fight . '' it's ok Gab '' Alex says fixing the hospital covers around her as Michael wakes up stretching i smile laughing before messing his bed head hair up '' hey '' he says as i laugh causing him to shake his head i look over at the door seeing Ashton with a gleeful smile i stand '' hey Ash can i talk to you outside for a second . '' i close the door behind me looking at him straight in the eyes well tried to '' you know she didn't mean to and she was drunk right '' i say as he looks at me '' she was drunk '' he says as i nod '' she would never do anything to hurt you she'd rather put her self though the pain than let you suffer'' i say as he smiles '' thanks he says as he hugs me and walks inside . i look through the door and at Alex seeing a text from Calum '' go get him '' she says with a smile before i dash down the halls of the hospital and outside i needed to tell him everything .