chapter 8

Melanie p.o.v

It's Friday and this week me and king have gotten closer. We go out more, hang out with the crew, and talk on the phone like every night. I got close with the crew too but my favorite is mark.

He is very Funny and cool to hang around. Mark is like a brother and already over protective of me and trill. But let me put yah on about something. So yesterday I was getting messages from a unknown number. From reading the text I can't tell it was a girl. Talking about she going to whoop my ass and sending life threatening this.

Only person I can think of is that ex with Amber. Ever since the party she didn't like me. That whole night she was grilling me. I'm not scared of her and those threats she making. I'm just going sit back and wait for this girl to make her first move on. I'm not going to let the phase me tho because my birthday tomorrow, That Virgo floww.

I'm going to be turning the big 18.

King p.o.v

Wassup baby, it's boy king and feeling better and ever. After the break up and that argument me and Amber had I chose not to keep moping. At the end of the day I have to worry about me and just move on. Me and Melanie have gotten quite closer. Also the crew actually grew on her. Especially mark,  they are like to goof balls together.

She told her birthday was tomorrow and I got something planned for her. I'm not gonna  lie I'm really feeling her. But I just don't know if she feel the same way. I dont want to rush things because I just got out of relationships. Right now we all at the blowing alley Boys vs girls. Ashley came to hang out with us too. Just because me and Amber not cool doesn't mean I gotta be mean or whatever to ashely. She actually is cool and drama free.

"Yasssssssss strike motherfuckers in your face" mark said feeling himself. We all laughed at him but we was winning tho. " Yah are some cheaters" amber said with Melanie agreeing too. " You big mad" Mark said open his hand wide "or little mad" he finished closing his fingers to get her in her face.

"Stop be alll that you love birds and go" I said. Joslyn took a bowling ball and started walking to the alley. "Dang that ass fat" trill said loud. She turned and gave him the bird. " When baby, when?" Trill said. We started laughing " shut the fuck up now let me work my magic" she said. Surprisingly she was good tho but she missed one pin. Always that one pin at the end you can't get.

" You go best frannnn" Melanie sunged out. I shooked my head, joslyn had another ball concentrating on the pin. She sunged her hand back before let in it go. The bowling ball started rolling near the pin when it went into side instead of hitting.

She stopped her feet and went back to her seat looking mad as ever. " Yo let's get something to a we been here for like 2 hours now" Damien said. We all agreed and returned out blowing shoes for the ones we came here with. Everyone got in the car they came in before driving off. I rolled my windows down looking to my left " where yah want to go" I said looking at trill and them car.

"How about Apple Bee's" amber said. "Yah head that" I said. Trill nodded and we named our way to Apple Bee's. We been here for a while just talking and enjoying our food. " I'm full" Melanie whine while laying her head on my chest.  I agreed and the waitress made her way over here taking the plates."are you guys ready to pay" I said yes handing her the money instead of us be childish.

I check my phone real quick wen I saw a flag go off looking up to see joslyn taking a picture of us. " You two are so cute look at her" she cooed. I look down to see Melanie sleeping. I tap her face and she ain't wake up. After a few attempts she didn't. I sucked my teeth " look at August Alsina over there"I yelled.

She out her head so quick looking around. " Where, where is he?". We started laughing at the way sh was really looking for him. " You guys are mean, knowing Damn well I love August" she said getting up. We all left to my house.

Melanie p.o.v

I had a lot of fun tonight with the crew and my best friend. That ashely girl was with us too, Amber best friend. we dknt have no problem with each other but I got an eye on her just in case. I was in the bathroom and everyone else was in the living room. I came out the bathroom after washing my hands.

I walked  in seeing there was no more room since all three couches were filled up. I was about to sit on the floor web king told me to come. So I did an he patted his lap. I was unsure at first but sat down anyway. I lead my head on his chest taking in his scent. " So sis you birthday tommorw, what you plan on doing" mark said.

I thought for a moment," to be honest I really don't what I'm doing, but I'm not staying in the house". He nodded " well a little birdie told me he have something planned for you so dress great tomorrow".

I shook my head ok knowing it's king idea. I think it obvious we look each other but at the same time he just got out of a relationship. Plus I don't want to seem like I'm on his dick like that after his break up. " Yah guys trying to spend the night or not" king said playing in my hair. " Well I'm leaving because I have to go see my best friend" ashely said.

They said bye to her so I guess they all staying.

Mark p.o.v

"Hey guys do yah want to play truth or dare" I said. " Yea why not" Melanie Said getting on the floor. All of us move the living room table near the TV and sat in a circle. " Alright truth or dare mark" joslyn said. Knowing me I chose dare. "  I dare you to strip to you boxers, go outside and go next door to the lady and be like " so what you tryna do".

"Oh nahhhh ya bugging" I saod. This girl crazy and they gonna laugh at me. " You chose dare so come baby boy" Chad said tapping my shoulder. " All of you can really suck a toe" I said undressing then walking outside. These dummies behind making it mad hot.

" Yo go behind a bush or something" I said they did as told. I made my prayer already an ringed the door bell. The door open with the lady and some little girl in pj's. "What the -" she started to say but I interrupted her.

I put my hands on my head rocking my hips back and forth, opening and closing my ams before saying " so what you tryna do ma". She was bout to swing a bat at  me but I was out running towards the door. Even though I'm already in the house I still kept running. I heard laughter from the front door.

"Yo shawty really was about knock you out with the bat" king said dying crying on the floor. I stared laughing to because I was funny. " No,no,no,no when I saw the little girl her face was so priceless" joslyn said." I got the shit on tape" trill said.

I looked at him serious "nah delete that". I was going to take it when he started running. I followed after him all around. Getting me mad and mad with my dick swinging and shit. I stopped " you know what fuck you" I said out of breathe and out my sweats back on.

The rest of the night was funny and interesting.