My friends are SCARRRRRRYYYYYYYYY

"Lily!" I called to my friend, "It's gonna be Christmas in three weeks!" She smiled and came over to sit on my bed.
"I know I'm excited too!" She announced as she flopped down.
"Did someone say Christmas?" Marlene asked as she jumped onto my bed.
"I love Christmas!" Alice announced joining us.
"My bed is gonna die." I said annoyed.

"Ebbie, you looooovvvveee us." Marlene said laughing.
"Not as much as she loves Sirius." Alice piped up with a cheeky grin. I groaned.
"I don't like him, he's a player remember?" I said stubbornly.
"True." Marlene said. "But you can make him change his player ways."
"Hey, once the girls in the school knew you were available you were more popular than Sirius himself." I pointed out.
"True," She said wrinkling her nose. "But then I met Jenny, and it's been true love ever since."
"You've been dating her for two weeks." Lily pointed out.
"Well I've never felt this way about anyone before." Marlene said falling back.
"You've also never had a girlfriend before." Alice replied.
"You guys are no fun." Marlene said crossing her arms.
"Well I need to change into my school robes," I said standing up.
"You go." Alice said waving me off. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff to have a shower.

After I had a shower and changed Marlene, Lily, and Alice still hadn't moved.
"Guys, I'm going to go eat, are you staying there all day?" I asked them as I walked towards the door.
"Yup." Lily said closing her eyes.
"Wow, Lily Evans, skipping class, maybe I'll tell James to go keep you company." Her eyes burst open.
"You wouldn't." She replied narrowing her eyes.
"Watch me." I said while waltzing out the door.

"James!" I screamed as I got out of the girls dorms.
"What is it?" He shouted back to me, looking annoyed.
"Lily's skipping classes today she wants you to keep her company." I called back to him. His eyes lit up and he skipped over to me.
"I'll go see my Lily-flower now." He said with a goofy grin. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch that he was sitting on. Three minutes later a very annoyed Lily Evans think came running out.
"Ebony!" She screamed as her eyes found me.
"Well that is my cue to go. Bye everyone, come to my funeral." I said to the rest of the common room as I ran out the portrait hole.

"Ebony you come back here!" Lily yelled as I ran past the charms class for the third time.
"I don't think so." I replied looking back at her. Suddenly I ran into someone and fell to the ground.
"Ms. Pettigrew, please don't run through the halls." Professor McGonagall said standing in front of me with a strict expression.
"But Lily was gonna kill me." I whined.
"Ms. Evans, you really need to calm down." Professor McGonagall said as Lily rounded the corner.
"I'm sorry professor." She said, ashamed. We walked off to breakfast together.
"Teacher's pet." I whispered to her, giggling lightly as I ran off to breakfast.

"Ms. Pettigrew!" Professor Flitwick called, awaking me from my slumber.
"Stop it, I'm sleeping." I said sleepily turning over.
"Detention at eight o'clock tonight in this class, don't be late!" He said. I darted my head up in alarm. "And ten points from Gryffindor." He said, I groaned. "Now Ms. Pettigrew please use the charm we've been practicing the whole class."
"Avis." I said flicking my wand, birds appeared out of the wand circling me. Flitwick nodded to me, and muttering something to himself the birds disappeared.
"Class dismissed." He said as the bell rang.

"That was a close one Ebbie," Peter said as we were heading to Potions.
"C'mon Petey, it's not like I'm gonna get suspended." I said with a laugh. I noticed the marauders looking at me oddly. "I'm not!" I exclaimed upset.
"Look Ebony, as much as we like you, we all know that with one slip up you could land yourself in Azkaban." Remus said to me. I crossed my arms and huffed.
"Don't worry Ebbie, you're not alone, Sirius is gonna get sent to Azkaban for murder some day." James said laughing.
"Well, it depends who I would murder, I would never murder my friends. My family, see that's a different matter." Sirius said his smile slipping into a frown.
"Aww Siri, don't be sad. You can marry Jamie, it's not like he's getting married." I said which earned me a laugh from Remus and Peter, and a glare from the other two.
"Eh, it's okay Ebbie, we all know it you who Siri wants." James said smirking at Sirius. Sirius growled and pushed James over.
"Aww, that's cute Sirius, but you're not my type." I said laughing.
"Ebony, admit it, you liked when I kissed you." He said raising one eyebrow.
"You wish." I responded sticking my tongue out at him.
"C'mon you lovebirds it's time for Potions." Remus said pulling me into the Potions class.

I sat in my usual seat next to Peter and we started the lesson.
"Ms. Pettigrew?" Slughorn asked me.
"Hmm?" I asked him looking up.
"I asked you, what Felix Felices was."
"Oh," I said with a charming grin. "Its liquid luck, though it's expensive and super hard to brew."
"Very good Ms. Pettigrew, 10 points to Gryffindor." Slughorn said, impressed.
"Now today, whoever gets this potion finished the fastest gets this bottle." I immediately perked up at that. Unfortunately I ended up blowing up our cauldron, Remus ended up winning the bottle which was good for the marauders.

"Reeeeeeemyyyyy." I complained to him, begging for the potion the fiftieth time.
"No Ebony." He responded, annoyed,
"Fine." I said turning away. As I headed up, I noticed that he conveniently left the potion on the table while he was reading, I grabbed it and just as I was about to get away he grabbed my arm. "Hmm?" I asked him, looking innocent.
"The potion." He said holding his hand out.
"Fine." I grumbled giving in.
"Ebony, tomorrow's Hogsmeade, we're all going together." Alice called to me when I got to the dorm.
"Okay Ally." I responded as I decided what I was getting everyone for Christmas. Suddenly Miri flew in. She dropped a letter off on my lap.

Dear Ebony,
Guess what? Never mind you're bad at guessing games,
I get to come visit you for Christmas! I'm super excited, see you then!
Love Hanna.

I rolled my eyes and set to work writing a letter back to her.

Dear Hanna,
Yay! I'll introduce you to all my friends, you'll
love them. I'm so excited to see you again, we
can exchange presents in person and eat and
everything will be perfect,
Love Ebony.

I smiled and handed the letter to Miri, I watched as she flew into the night sky and disappeared.