Chapter 57- Harry

Chapter 57- Harry

"Cheers." Daisy pulled up her glass of red wine, before raising my own, clashing the sides together.

It was Friday night, where were in the hotel bar once again, the last night in Cornwall. The night I had a very important job to do. 

Yesterday, the Thursday, was amazing. I woke up with Daisy in my bed (after all the hours of making excuses not to sleep next to me), she attempted to kindly make breakfast and then we both went on a stroll, through the forests and past the beach. The way she, herself, got closer to me was just incredible. I knew she didn't feel as comfortable with being that close to a "friend" and she did- it wasn't just me pulling in for a couple of cheeky kisses- which was more than nice. 

My favourite part of the day was, though, when the sun was setting. I had my chin rested on the top of her head, as I hugged her waist from behind, both watching in silence. That was the perfect chance to think about how the week had changed everything.

Before the week, Daisy was just a friend, and now she allows me to kiss her and tell her how I feel about her whenever I like. Before Cornwall, I barely knew her and now I think I know her more than she does, herself. Before the holiday, she didn't trust me and now she does. Before having her to myself, I was a rotten old mess, with nothing but a frown on my face.

Before the holiday I never thought any of this could of happened. I never thought Daisy would like me the way I do about her. 

It's been so unbelievable that it is has to be believable. If that makes any sense. 

"You look stunning tonight." Even though she had dressed normally, with her black skinny jeans and a plain t-shirt, her makeup was a little more visible- which made her look a lot more grownup, a lot more mature- and she had replaced her white converse with her black Chelsea boots.

Daisy's cheeks obviously flushed through the dark and a soft smile was captured upon her tempting lips. Before the holiday, Daisy couldn't get embarrassed by anything. "Thank you."

"Do you want another drink?" I asked. 

Daisy looked at her empty glass in her hand, then back up to me. "I'll get them in."

"Oh, okay."

My eyes then followed her body, as she got up with both of our glasses and traveled closer to the bar. I watched every movement she'd make and every smile she gave to another person, thinking about where I was. I was with the girl I thought I'd never get back, not even as friends. And now, I was with her for a whole week, where I got to know her and got to tell her what I've been feeling inside all this time. Plus, she told me she had the same feelings for me, as well. 

"Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep." My hand dug in to my jean's pocket to fetch the vibrating device. A little bubble came up on my phone's screen, telling me I had a text from Niall. 

"Can you get back tomorrow before 4?" Puzzled, my eyebrows furrowed, whilst my fingers text back:

"Why?"

"Greg has news he wants to give. He said to meet in the studios at that time."

"I'll be alright, we're coming back at 11." 

"Have a fun night :)"  

"Do you want to play some pool?" Daisy said, placing the full glass on the table that we were sitting at. "Some guy asked me to play at the bar and I was wondering if you'd want to play as well."

"No I'm alright, you go ahead. I'll just watch." Daisy simply smiled and left the table once again, with her wine in her hand, before I turned round to watch her play.