0.6

-Grayson-

My knuckles were almost white as I drove, my breathing heavy. I turned up the radio, trying to ease my mind.

Somehow I found myself in the parking lot of the local grocery store. As my breaths got unsteady I promised myself I wouldn't cry, not again.

I was so confused, its been two years without contact from her. I didn't know
if she was even alive, and now she shows up when I finally start getting over her. How could she do that, my world stopped when she left.  She couldn't even contact me?

I shook my head. Fuck this.

I drove back to the school and parked my car before going back in.

Maybe 45 minutes had passed since I left, but hey it wasn't two years.

I walked back to Mr Lowe's Class, where I knocked a few times before walking in.

"Dolan, detention this afternoon till four." He says.

I roll my eyes and go back to my seat.

Garrett tapped my shoulder and gave me a 'you good bro' look. I nodded. "Its all good." I say before putting my feet in the seat in front of me.

I noticed Hayden had sat at the front of my row, talking to Gracie who was not surprised of her return. That got me mad again. Gracie even knew she was okay and couldn't tell me, or give me the slightest warning of her return.

Just then the bell rang for us to go to 2nd period.

As I left the class Hayden stopped, trying to talk to me.

I raised an eyebrow and chuckled before walking away.

In the hallway I saw Sarah at her locker.

"Hey, want me to walk you to class." I said casually. She smiled. "Sure." She says getting a book from her locker.

I put my arm around her shoulder and walk her to History making sure to laugh when possible and smile a lot.

After that, I went on to Chemistry.

I sat down at my normal seat beside Ethan, in front of Paul and across from Nathan.

"Hey did you guys see Hayden?" Paul asks.

Nathan nods, glancing at me. Ethan nods slightly staring at his paper.

"Yeah, whats up with her hair?" I say leaning back.

They all look at me. "What?"

-
-
-
-
-
-
Dramas about to rise my friends / ALSO THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. Hate Him is almost at 25k and I actually cant believe it. Also I'm trying to read all of your comments/dms but there is so many (which is crazy). Lastly its a little hard for me to update with school, so I will be trying to update at least every weekend.

All the love- H