Mystery

China POV

-------------------------

Date: September 30, 2011

Time: 6:30 am

_____________________________________

' Hey babe wake up." "Leave me to sleep." I moaned. The mystery man turned me over with a smile exposing his dimples. "Smile for me beautiful!" He said sounding like he just woke up. He was so perfect himself. His fair skin skin, with nice pink plumped lips complimented his green/gray eyes. I smiled at him still puzzed at the fact that there is a stranger in my bed. "Come on, get up." he laughed while getting off the bed exposing his bare chest. Man was he perfect with is brown hair. The question still remains who the hell was he? When he walked into the bathroom I glanced around the room noticing that it didnt belong to me. How peculiar I thought. I looked to my right realizing a large window that looked out above the city. Where was I ?

I pondered this question until something urged me to get up and walk over to the window. I sauntered my way over to the window looking at my relfextion. I was....... glowing. In the sense that my skin felt and looked nice and smooth. My whole body felt refreshed. Glancing down I saw my boobs and realized I was naked. I covered my bare skin about to let out a scream when my voice was muffled by a hand. "Where are you going princess?"

I jolted out of my sleep noticing it was now 6:30 AM. My pillow now drenched in sweat was thrown to the floor out of frustration. "Ugh!" I screamed " What was that dream about?"

-----------------------------

"Yass China yass !" My photographer sang as I posed into the mirror. I was in 3rd period and this week was some high fashion/ beauty Marylin Monroe types shoot. I'm not gonna lie and say this isn't my favorite class. I always had my hair done and face beat.

My hair was in little pins curls to look like a old movie star and red lipstick on my lips. I was instructed to hold the lipstick up to my mouth as if I was applying it. I'm guessing it was a 60's theme because that's what it felt like.

"Okay China thats a wrap. Love you doll. " Fabio kissed goodbye as I exhaled in relief. This modeling stuff was hard work, hopefully it pays off in the end.

"Next time China, maybe a little tuche in your back and you might just be better then me"

"Maybe, Audrey if you took your own advance you might even get a photo-shoot.... like me !"

Audrey was the whore of the school, but not a lot of people knew that. Audrey wasn't ugly she just had a ugly personality. I hated looking at her face it kind of reminded me of a gofer which is an insult because I just adore animals.

Audrey and her crew walked away obviously not having a come back

Audrey-0

China- 1