Dream (Shawn's POV)

It was hard to sleep that night , I was all alone .

No girl owned my heart yet.
But I wasn't searching anyway.

When my eyes finally decided to shut and my body finally let go of this reality.

I was projected into another world.

Everything around me changed it was day time and I was sitting down in the grass.

A girl I have no idea who she was,  was laying next to me and I was staring at her like I was in love.

She smiled at me softly and my heart dropped.

"Shawn are you okay you seem puzzled" she spoke.

She has the softest voice you'll ever hear.

"Yes I am okay love" calling her like that felt odd to me but my mouth was pronouncing words I couldn't control.

The urge to kiss her was phenomenal.

The emotions she made me feel was indescribable.

I hovered her even if we were public I couldn't care less or should I say I couldn't even control my actions.

My lips connected with hers and it felt so right. It's so right.

My world revolved around her now and I didn't know why but she was someone I always wanted.

My lips couldn't leave hers and I finally pulled away but I just wanted more we were breathless. So was that kiss.

That burning feeling you get on your lips when you wanna kiss someone.

That feeling was there.

And I kissed her again.

This time everything around seemed to lighten , butterflies were flying in my stomach.

Shivers went down my body and I wanted her more that I thought I would.

If she's not then.

I wanna make her mine.

She drifted away from me my hand was reaching for her but I couldn't hold it.

"No" I screamed.
"NO" I repeated

"Shawn?"

"Shawn?"

"SHAWN?" I heard someone scream

My eyes opened widely.

"Where's y/n?" Was all I could say.

"Who's y/n? aaliyah asked.

"I don't know but I want to find her."