Introduction

Third Person Pov:

There is a world where Magic is a real thing but the non Magic users are a afraid of the Magic users and think that they are evil. The Magic users would like nothing more than to show the mortals that Magic will not harm you unless there is a bad person controlling it.

The mortals have a way of capturing and killing these Magic users, they are normal mortal boys that are really smart and unique. They know how to think on the spot. When these boys are found they get taken from there homes and into a training facility where they will train till they are ready. They will usually get taken from there homes around 13-16 years of age. Thou they are allow to see there families on Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, but those are the only three and that is it.
If the boy can't do the training you think they are sent home...well you are wrong there, they get punished severely. I am not going to go into detail on that because that is just horrible..... well these boys are just called Hunters, I know unique.

Well the mortal men's government is not very good either, they have very set rules and if you break them you get punished in the middle of town with a whipping. The king is just sitting there laughing and giggling. While the people sit there crying. Oh when the king dies it will get better? No that is not the cause, the prince is raised in captivity where they teach him that pain and punishment it the way to go. This mortal world is messed up and for some reason no one is willing to fix it. 

No on the other hand the Magic users...This world of theirs is so much happier and healthier. Some of the children are not born with magic and they are Mortals but there families love them anyways and will until they die. Homophobic people don't exist. Racists, Discrimination, and other worldly problems don't exist. Everyone lives in peace, everyone is like family, well even though you actually don't really know everyone.

The magic users do actually have a Government but they only have a few strict rules, just to protect the people. Rule number 1. No stealing. Rule number 2. No murdering.
Rule number 3. Be kind. See basic but everyone follows them and there are no problems.

Now I am sure you want to know what kind of magic these Magic users can use, well. they can use it all.
From Shape shifting to telekinesis. Teleportation to Healing. Potions to making flowers grow. They can do everything. But then there are some people that are born and they have control over a certain element, ei : Fire, Water, Air, Light, Earth, Darkness. Even the people that control the darkness are nice and kind. And they are lovely people. 

The place where the Magic user live is so wonderful and nice that there is nothing wrong there.

The mortals are so mean and vial, well at least some of them.

But what happens when a group of boys meet, but they don't know about each others origins?

Preston, he is a magic user and he was born over the element of Fire.

Mitch, he is a magic user and he was born normal but have more powers over earth than a normal Magic user but he is not over the element.

Jerome, he is a magic user and he is like Mitch, he has more power over earth but is still a normal Magic user.

Jerome and Mitch are actually dating and many people think that they are the perfect couple. And these three boys are the best of friends.

Rob....He is a Mortal and a Hunter, he is one of the top tier Hunters and the Kings favorite. 

Vikk...He is a Mortal and a Hunter, but he barley passed the training and the only people he is allowed to go Hunting with is Rob and Lachlan.

Lachlan...He is a Mortal and a Hunter, he is like Rob, but is the one right behind him. This doesn't actually make them enemies. They are the best of friends, and Lachlan likes his spot.

Vikk and Lachlan are dating and they are actually "accept" because they are Hunters. Rob is there friend, and they are very good friends.

These are the Mortals and Magic users that cross paths.....What could happen? Could it be good?
Or Not Right?"