I'm in trouble!

Minji's P.O.V

As I slowly opened my eyes, I noticed Ren sitting on the chair, next to my bed.

He had a confused expression on his face.

"Why did you become a trainee, and joined the boy group, instead of joining a girl group?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" I sat up.

"You're a girl after all, aren't you?" He asked.

My eyes widen, I didn't know how to answer. Was Ren teasing me, or did he really find out?

"Don't worry, if the reason is sensible enough, I won't tell anyone, but I think at least the other members should know." He said.

"I'm sorry, I-I'm..." I took a deep breath, and Ren raised his eyebrow. "I'm actually here covering for my twin brother." I said.

"Did something happen to him?"

"Yeah, last Sunday he broke his leg when he fell off his skateboard." I answered, looking down.

"That's a good reason." Ren smiled and leaned in to hug me.

"Please don't tell anyone." I said quietly.

"You know, they're going to find out sooner or later, they aren't stupid, you know?" He said, as he pulled away from the hug.

"I know... I'll just have to be careful." I said, with a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll help you any time you need." He said, as he smiled.

(Time skip)

Ren's P.O.V

I told Minju to take a day off, and rest.

I went to the living room, everyone was in their rooms already, except for Minhyun.

"Ren. Can I talk to you?" He asked calmly.

"Sure." I smiled and went to sit down on the couch, next to Minhyun.

"Yesterday, when you caught Minju, you seem a little weird. What happened?" Minhyun asked.

"Nothing really, I was just a little surprised." I answered.

Minhyun nodded. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me the reason." He smiled, and messed up my hair, before leaving.

Does he know about her? I was unable to figure out, what Minhyun was thinking.

(Time skip)

Minji's P.O.V

My alarm clock woke me up. I got up and went to change.

When I was ready, I made my way to the kitchen.

Since the wasn't anyone in the kitchen, I decided to make breakfast.

I got six eggs out of the fridge, and a pan out of the cupboard, and poured some oil on it.

When the pan was heated up, I cracked the first egg on the pan, and began frying it up.

"Oh, you're making breakfast today?" Minhyun came into the kitchen, with a smile.

"Yeah, I woke up early." I answered.

"By the way, we are having a day off today, so we decided to go on a short holiday before your debut with us."

"What? Then you guys go, and I'll stay here and practice." I suggested.

"Sorry, but no, you're coming with us." JR came into the kitchen.

"B-bu-but, I still have to practice." I protested nervously.

"You will still get some time to practice before the debut, so don't worry." JR smiled faintly.

"But..."

"You know your lyrics, you've learned the choreography, all you'll need to do is run over it once or twice before we'll go on the stage." JR said, as he grabbed a water bottle.

"Okay I guess there's no way around it, then." I frowned.

"You'll be fine." Minhyun came up and hugged me tightly.

He then let go and smiled, as he messed my hair a little.

Minhyun's P.O.V

"You know your lyrics, you've learned the choreography, all you'll need to do is run over it once or twice before we'll go on the stage." JR said calmly, as he grabbed a water bottle.

Minju seemed a little upset. "Okay I guess there's no way around it, then." He frowned.

I attempted to cheer him up, so I hugged him. "You'll be fine."

So Minju really is a girl... I was a little surprised, but I shuck it off and smiled, as I messed her hair up.

Her expression changed to a worried one.

JR was just sitting on a chair at the table, as Minju almost finished preparing the breakfast.

I took out six plates from the cupboard, and set it on the table.

"I'll finish off; you go get ready." I smiled, as I took the pan out of Minju's hands.

"Thank you." She seemed to fake a smile and ran off to her room.