Stuck In A Rut

I followed him, back into the building that we came out into

I followed him, back into the building that we came out into. This was the first time I had seen it. It looked like a dharamshala from afar. But clearly it was the hospital quarters inside. We turned right inside the first room which looked as though a cyclone had ravaged through it. There was a bed with half the mattress falling off of it. An open wardrobe with clothes and robes haphazardly put in it. Shoes, leftovers, magazines, paper and other garbage were strewn all over the floor which was covered with a thick coating of dust.

I was sure that you'd find dinosaur fossils if you were to dig deep enough in the dust layers

I was sure that you'd find dinosaur fossils if you were to dig deep enough in the dust layers. He walked over to what appeared to be remnants of a bedside table after Hurricane Omar swept through the room. There he picked up a silver core which was similar in shape to the core I had which belonged to her, only difference was that the bulb on the back of it was amber and had a yellowish tinted sparkling fluid flowing through it.

He said, "Let's go," and swung the core to pierce the space and open the ethereal gates and stepped into the light. I followed him and walked into the light as well.

When my eyes opened, I was in another room. This looked like the study of an old fashioned gentleman. Artistic wooden table with intricately carved feet was the centrepiece of the room. There was a window directly behind the table which was concealed with beautiful decorative curtains. On the table was a brass globe with lights flickering on it.

The walls on the left side had antique medical instruments framed in gilded frames. The right wall had specimens of different types of animal bones all labelled with description. Besides the bones on the wall was a door which was closed. We heard the sound of the bathroom flush and then an Ethereal gate opened behind the table. The old man, Ishrafil walked out and sat on the backless chair behind the table.

"Thank you Omar, I'll speak with this young man privately," said the old man.

Omar took a step behind and said, "If I can be of any more help, I'm at your beck and call."

He then turned towards me and said, "I'll see you later lover boy."

"Sure! Mr. Grand Master." I replied smugly.