The hangover

After prom night, Gajeel, levy and all their other friends are suffering from a bad hangover, so they all come to Gajeels house when everyone starts to get better.

Gajeel's POV
---------------
" natsu.. shut.. the fuck.. up!" I growled at natsu who was telling gray to shut up, everyone had come over to mope around, it's better to do it with someone else than alone.. the girls where here as well but they didn't have it that bad, I sighed deeply as I was laying on the couch, natsu was on the other end of the couch, gray was on the thin mattress next to the couch, laxus was also on a mattress next to gray and jellal was in the armchair, while all the girls where in the room that levy had stayed in, which was right next to the lounge room.
Just as I started to drift off to sleep I heard a loud knock on the door as it started to open.
I looked up over the couch to see Rosie walk in, I signaled for her to go upstairs and stay there as I flopped back down falling into an uneasy sleep.
Im not quite sure how long I was asleep for but I woke up to the smell off food.. I looked at the kitchen to see the girls in the kitchen. I stared at them for a moment and then sat up cracking a few muscles as I went.

" well look who's up.." levy said coming out of the kitchen and putting her hands on my shoulders.

" yea yea.." I chuckled slightly as levy kissed me briefly then went back to the kitchen, I stretched my arms out and heard footsteps on the wooden stairs, I saw Rosie.

" omg there's so many of you.." Rosie giggled as she skipped down the stairs, I chuckled slightly as she came over.

" alright what do you want.." I said sighing deeply, Rosie raised an eyebrow at me and sighed.

"Gajeel.. I live hear too.." she said putting her hands on her hips, I heard laxus chuckle as I pegged a pillow at him, Rosie sighed and patted me on the head as she grabbed the phone charger and went back up into her room.

" that girl has sass.." jellal croaked, the group chuckled and talked about the most random things.
At one point we're talking about workout sessions, then we ended up talking about sex..

" haha alright laxus.. when was your first time?" Gray chuckled, laxus face went slightly red as he glanced over at Mira.

" last year.." he said in a hushed tone, the group chuckled.

" with who?" Natsu said leaning in smirking. Laxus face went red, no one except for a couple people.. including me.. know that laxus was gay for a short time, and there's nothing wrong with it.. he's just a little embarrassed.

" uh.. freed.." laxus said quietly as natsu smiled, and not one of his usual cock smiles, it was actually like.. I got you or something like that.

" alright Gajeel.. when was your first time.." laxus smirked, I slightly shifted in my seat.

" uh.." I felt my face get hot as natsu's jaw dropped, and so did everyone else's.

" last night.." I mumbled as everyone had a smirk on there face and looked at levy. Luckily the girls hadn't heard and was just looking at the group weirdly.

Levy's POV
--------------
From what I overheard from the boys they where talking about sex, and it just so happens we were playing truth or dare, I don't know how we ended up on the topic.. but.. anything can happen

" alright.. Erza truth or dare.." Mira smirked as Erza thought about what she should choose.

" truth.." Erza said as Mira thought.

" if you could pick any boy to have sex with.. who would it be, not including jellal.." Mira smirked as she looked at the boys who looked more lively now. Ezra's face turned red as she looked at me.

" to be honest I'd go with Gajeel.." Erza said, her blush fading away, I giggled and nodded my head.

" alright Lucy.. truth or dare." Erza asked looking directly at her, Lucy shrugged.

" truth.." before I could hear what it was I excused myself for the bathroom, I went into a room under the stairs where another bathroom was, I figured that out when I used to ''live'' here. After I was done I came out seeing that the boys where nowhere to be found I looked into the room and everyone was in there. I looked at everyone and just sat where I was before, which was next to Gajeel.

" alright.. Gajeel truth or dare?" Lucy asked, Gajeel sighed like she should know this by now.

" dare.." he said, Lucy quickly glanced at me, then at Erza, then Lucy smirked.

" well previously.. Erza picked you out of the group, so go make out with her.." I stared at Lucy as she shrugged slightly, Erza and gajeel got up. I didn't bare to watch my boyfriend make out with my best friend, Once they finished they resumed there seats silently.

" natsu truth or dare.." Gajeel said, his face wasn't even the slightest bit red and neither was Erzas, good.. they don't like each other..

" dare.." natsu said cautiously, Gajeel smirked and looked at Lucy.

" seven minuets in heaven with Lucy" gajeel smiled innocently at Lucy who's face was bright red. Natsu got up and took Lucy's hand.

" wait where.." natsu looked around as gajeel got up and took them to another spare room. Gajeel came back as everyone chuckled, Gajeel stopped at the doorway looking at the front door.

" Jesse go up stairs.." he said flatly, I heard a slight groan as he went up stairs. I giggled as gajeel sighed deeply.

" Jesse needs to get a girlfriend.." he said, I instantly looked at Mira, her little sister would be perfect for him.
After 7 minutes natsu and Lucy came out of the spare room and came back into the room that everyone else was in.

" alright.. levy truth or dare.." natsu said, slightly out of breath.

" dare.." I said, finally.. everyone had been asked and now it was my turn.. hehe!

" let Gajeel give you a hickey.." natsu smirked as I took Gajeels hand and went into his room, I turned to face him smiling. Before I knew it gajeel was sucking the skin covering my collar bone. After we was done I kissed him sweetly, he put a hand gently on my neck deepening the kiss. We parted and smiled at each other as we both went back into the room where everyone was eagerly waiting, I sighed and showed them the hickey, once everyone had seen it we got back to playing the game.

Wooohoo! Levy was starting to get a bit upset when Erza kissed gajeel.. they would actually make a good ship.. meh nothing is better than gale! Leave comments!

~Rosemarie!