100: 1st Encounter - Lorde, Sky, Dan and Brendon

We spent the whole morning on a studio. The guys were recording and editing stuff while I stood there playing games or reading dumb fanfics on my phone. 

After almost two hours of that, I got bored. I was trying not to think about anything. I was pretty sure I was going to start thinking about stuff that happened a long time ago, then I'd start overthinking it, I'd regret every single stupid thing I've ever done or said that day and I would end up in a ball of shame sobbing on the floor. Also, I tried to avoid thinking about London, my friends back at home, school or Alex. It was too sad, even though I didn't really know why. 

So, me being me, I decided to explore. 

It was a really busy building, so I couldn't take a step without being noticed and asked where I was going. Even though people should mind their own business and take care of their own lives, those americans were really interested on the girl with pale green/ blonde hair wearing black boots, black skirt, black leather jacket and white tank top that wandered around. 

I always told them I was going to the restroom or that I was supposed to meet someone downstairs. They gave me weird looks, but I just shrugged and kept going my way. 

I passed a room where heavy breathing and occasional moans came from. I chuckled as I knocked on the door and a woman squealed. The man yelled ''coming'' and I rushed out of that floor; I could still hear him swearing because he stopped fucking whoever it was to open the door and find no one. 

I kept walking and for a brief moment I thought I saw Lorde entering a room. I shrugged. It was just my mind playing tricks on me. Then, I turned the corridor and ran into a blonde girl with messy hair, a bit taller than me, with really tired eyes, far too much eyeliner, red lipstick, tight black dress, denim jacket and red converse. There was a woman with black heels, pantsuit, red lipstick, black glasses and black straight hair flowing everywhere stood next to her, looking impatient. 

- I'm sorry. - I muttered as I looked up to the blonde girl. Then it hit me. But before I could say anything, she spoke first.

- Anna? - How did she knew my name? 

- Sky? 

- You know each other? - The black-haired woman asked.

- Not personally. - Sky smiled. Sky Ferreira smiled at me. She knew my name. 

- It's nice to meet you. - I smiled and pulled out my hand to her, trying my best not to get into a fangirling fit.

- You too. - She scaned me as she shook my hand. - Liked your boots. - I smiled.

- Thanks. - There was a short pause. - How do you know who I am?

- Everyone knows who you are, darling. - She chuckled at my shocked face. - Besides that, I checked the festival line-up. Basically everyone who's playing knows about you. - I bit my tongue really hard not to scream in a fangirl fit. 

- That's good news. - I casually smiled. She let out a small laugh. 

- Sky... - The woman who I supposed was her manager called impatiently. 

- I have to go now, but we'll see each other later, yeah? - She said; I nodded hopeful. - See you then. - She kissed my cheek and smiled again before walking away chatting energically with her manager. 

I continued walking aimlessly through the corridor thinking about what just happened. So, if Sky Ferreira was here, that girl I saw earlier might actually be Lorde. 

''Oh, shit.'' I immediately stopped, trying to ignore the weird looks I received from people - that later I found out were given because there was a lipstick mark on my cheek. 

Anyway, I started walking back to where I saw Lorde getting in expecting to find her getting out, but no luck.

However, I was still excited about my encounter with Sky Ferreira. I rushed back to where I was before with the guys.

I got in the lift and tried to ignore people looking at me. I could take off the lipstick on my cheek, but the thing was... I didn't want to. I wanted to show everyone the proof that Sky Ferreira kissed my cheek.

Oh god, now I sound like a creepy, weird, obsessed fangirl - which I am, but nobody needs to know that, yeah? 

The lift reached my floor and as I got out, I stumbled on a guy. I apologized and looked up just to see fucking Dan Reynolds. He smiled and apologized as well. He chuckled as he got in the elevator, leaving me there, completely dumbstruck. 

A guy bumped into me and woke me up. I realized I've been standing in the corridor for at least two minutes with my mouth open, staring at nowhere. I quickly apologized and went to the guys' room. 

I bursted in and found the guys sitting and drinking; finally they got a break.

- Anna, who were you with? - Woody asked, chuckling, probably refering to the lipstick on my cheek.

- YOU WON'T FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED! - I ignored him. 

- WHAT? - Kyle yelled mimicked my excitement. 

- I SAW LORDE GETTING INTO A ROOM! - I squealed.

- Exciting. - Will said mockingly; the guys laughed. I rolled my eyes.

- Not just that! - I said. - Sky Ferreira knew my name! I spoke with her, she said everyone who's playing knows my name and about me and she kissed my cheek! SHE KISSED MY CHEEK! SHE CALLED ME DARLING AND... AND SHE SAID IT WAS NICE MEETING ME AND SHE LIKED MY BOOTS AND SHE SAID WE'D MEET AGAIN LATER. - I yelled, almost in tears.

- That's ni- Woody smiled, but I didn't let him finish.

- I'M NOT DONE! - I screeched. - I was getting out the elevator and being the retarted I am I was looking down and I bumped into a guy and it was not just a guy, it was DAN, DAN, DAN! 

- Who? - Kyle asked. 

- No, I'm not making sound effects, it was Dan. - I said; they laughed.

- But I'm here! - Dan mocked a sad face.

- Not you, you idiot. Dan Reynolds! He smiled at me. DAN SMILED AT ME. - I could swoon right there right now, but gladly I didn't. I managed to reach the sofa before falling in Dan's lap and hiding my face on his chest. 

- Quite an adventure for you, right? - I heard a familiar voice saying from the door. I quickly looked up and saw Brendon there, grinning at me. I ran to him and jumped on him; he laughed and hugged me back, spinning me around. - How've you been, miss? 

- Great, thanks! - We chuckled as he put me down. - You? 

- Better now. - He wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh.

- Hello! Her boyfriend's here! - Dan called from the sofa, making everyone laugh. 

Brendon and the guys exchanged their hellos and soon they all had to get back to work, leaving me alone again.

I decided I'd go for another walk.

Who knows who else can I bump into?

---

you didnt answer me t_t

should i put london grammar in the story when they get back to england or nope

thats it bye