1

Lily POV
I woke up this to the door bell ringing. I checked the time it was 3:08pm. Shit I can't believe I slept for that long.

I walked downstairs and opened the door.
It was Shawn.

I let him in cause he usually spends the week end here with Brian and me.

Mum and dad are usually at work most of the time so we hardly see them.

"Where's Brian"Shawn asked.

"Upstairs in his room" I said.

"Ok thanks" he walked upstairs and I went to the kitchen and made myself some toast and sat at the table on my phone.

I finished my toast and got up and washed the plate and went upstairs to get dressed.

I went to the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I got dressed.

I went to go down stairs and Brian walked out of his room

"Hey what do you want to do today" he asked.

"I want to stay home and watch movies" I said.

"Ok I'll get Shawn" he went back to his room.

I went downstairs to the living room and I set up a movie and ordered a pizza cause it was like 4 and made popcorn and sat on the couch and crossed my legs.

Brian and Shawn came down stairs when the door went and Shawn got it and paid for the pizza.

"Thanks for paying for the pizza but you didn't need to" I said.

"I wanted to" he said smiling down at me and he came to sit next to me and Brian sat next to him.
--------------
After hours of watching all the Harry Potter films. It was about 12:00am.

We all went upstairs to bed.

I went to my room and Brian and Shawn walked into Brian's room.

I got changed into my pyjamas and took my makeup off and said goodnight to the guys.

I feel asleep thinking about today and I started dreaming.
---------------------------------------
This is the first chapter and I know it was short but I promise it's going to get better.

Vote and comment.
Love you 😘