Chapter: 6

~Percy Pov~

I took out one of my mom's knives at our old appartment. I remember Gabe beating me both before and after she died... He was right, I was so useless I couldn't save my wise girl! or my friends! I only have Nico... I sniffed. maybe I can see my friends and family again?

I looked at the knife, Grabbed a bag of drachmas and wrote a note with riptide.

~Please give this note to Mr. Brunner at Delphi Strawberries Long Island Sound~
~~~Dear Mr. Brunner campers/dad/ dad's family,

Im sorry for doing this to you but I can't live without my wise girl, Mr. Brunner, Please Give Nico all my stuff. If poseidon has another kid give them riptide, they'll need it. 

I'll tell everyone hi from you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Percy~~~~~~~~~

I capped riptide, placing it carefully next to the note. I gripped the rachma bag tighter, took a deep breath, and plunged the knife into my chest. I made sure to keep the drachma bag with me as I fell onto the floor. My World darkened.. then I was in a waiting lobby...

I looked around and immediatly saw a bunch of people that I had missed greatly. pulling my wings up against my back more, and gripping my bag tighter, I walked up to them. My mother's hands flew to her mouth.

"Percy!" she exclaimed, then scolded, "Why did you go and die young man!" I just laughed, I needed to see you. She started crying so I held her close. It soon turned into a group hug with many familiar faces. Luke, Ethan, Silena, Beckendorf, and a bunch more crowded around me, greeting me. Last was the face I wanted to see most of all. 

"Wise Girl?" I whispered, my voice hoarse.

"Seaweed Brain!" She exclaimed, racing towards me and throwing her arms around me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I braught drachmas for everyone." Many cheers came from that statement. We went up to Charon's Desk.

"Mr. Charon, this should be enough for us, right?" I placed about 200 golden drachmas infront of him. His eyes practically bulged out of his skull. 

"Yes definately....." We all piled onto the boat and it started acrossed the river. We passed broken toys and diplomas, soggy papers and a McDonalds wrapper? Once we had reached the otehr side, we went through the line under Cerberus, who seemed happy to see Annabeth and I after we gave him a blue rubber ball I had braught with the Drachmas, and were all quickly judged, with the exception of Luke, Silena, and Ethan who all took more time than the rest of us. All of us achieved Elysium however. 

After walking to Elysium, we all settled down and started telling stories. 

This was the first and best day of my death.