That N*gga Tre

we went back to my crib it was bout 3 so we had time to chill when I walked in the house my brother and some and this girl tasia I go to school with was sitting on the couch being all touchy feely and shxt. she a hoe.....she done fxcked almost every n*gga in the school.

"damn n*gga all these rooms and y'all want to sit on the sofa and be nasty and shxt." I said to my brother tre and started laughing.

"what's up n*gga you know-" he started to say and stopped when he seen star.

"star what the fxxk happened to your face....was it the same n*gga you got into it with yesterday?" he said as anger covered his face.

"hey tre-tre.....umm..." she said and hugged tre but he pulled away after he seen she didn't answer his question.

"star answer my fxcking question I'm not playing with you." tre said semi yelling and you can tell that his yelling was getting to star in a major way.

"tre-." star said before I cut her off.  "tre let me talk to you for a minute....star go upstairs to my room and lay down and tre dismiss your hoe." I said and followed star upstairs cause I know she don't know where my room at. we got to my room and star laid down and I sat beside her.

"you ok ma?" I asked star as I pulled her closer to me.

"yea I'm ok....I'm just tired." she said while yawning.

"iight im gone be downstairs just call me if you need anything." I said and kissed her forehead before getting up to go talk to tre.

.

.

.

.

Tremaine's P.O.V

"tre let me talk to you for a minute....star go upstairs to my room and lay down and tre dismiss your hoe." zay said and went up stairs behind star.

.

.

what's up I'm Tremaine/tre my street name gudda I'm 19 years old I got a short hair cut with waves. I'm not really into the drug game like that I just be chilling....I let my n*gga Dre have that shxt but I help him at the trap houses and shxt like that.

"you need to go." I said to tasia. tasia is just a hoe I fxck with on the regular but we ain't together though. tasia is a good girl but she a hoe. I think she feeling me but she be fxcking and and sucking everybody in the hood.

"what you mean I got to go....I thought we was gone spend today together....?" she said looking hurt. that acting hurt shxt don't phase me at all.

"I got other shxt to do so get the fuck out." I said to her and walked to open the door.

"wait gudda I got something important to tell you." she said looking down at the ground.

"what tasia damn.?" I asked getting very irritated with her.

"gudda I'm pregnant." she said with tears in her eyes.

"well why you telling me." I asked hoping she ain't about to say she think its mine. I don't need no more children. I got a daughter she 1 years old her name is takayla but I call her tink and she's the reason I'm not as deep in the drug game as I use to be. her moms got her for the week but she will be back tomorrow. I got full custody of her.

"its yours gudda I haven't been with nobody but you for the past 2 weeks."  she said semi yelling and started crying.

"damn tasia I hope your young azs ain't lying to me about it being mine." I said to her. she is 17 years old.

"no gudda I'm not lying, i don't have a reason to lie." she said looking me in the eyes.

"iight tasia go home and hmu later....you need to go to the doctor and make sure the test was right." I said and hugged her.

"OK bye." she said and left.....damn not again. its too much shxt going on already. Now back to zay and star...