Untitled Part 1

The whiskey eyed TV host goes on stage waving to his excited crowd. When the crowd quiets down he begins to speak.

"Thank you guys for coming. Today on the Gabriel Milton Show we have an interesting case. To cheat or not to cheat?"

The crowd gives a collective "ooooo".

"I can't go too much into it without spoiling it. So let's get with our first guest, Billy."

An African American woman comes out with curly black hair, a black button down shirt, gray skirt, and black high heels. The crowd welcomes her with claps.

Gabriel walks to one of the unoccupied seats, plopping himself down. "Thank you for coming on the show, Billy."

"Thank you for having me."

"Alright, so would you like to explain your side of why we're here?"

Billy crosses her legs at the ankles to gain comfort before she loses some.

"Castiel will not listen to me nor his best friend, when we tell him that his boyfriend is cheating on him. He just refuses to listen and he'll say things like, "oh no, he wouldn't do that. He loves me too much". And his best friend that's here, Dean, has actually fought Castiel's boyfriend."

Gabriel's brows quirk. "Why did they fight?"

Billy clears her throat. "That's not my story to tell. You should ask Dean for that answer."

"Is Castiel and Dean close?"

Billy huffs a laugh. "Close? Oh my gosh, they were practically joined at the hip before Michael came into the picture. If someone were to see them on the street they would've thought, they were married."

"Wow, that close, huh?"

"Yeah, that close."

Gabriel shuffles with the cards in his hands. "What do you want to accomplish today?"

Billy sighs straightening up in her seat. "I want my friend back and I want Dean to be able to laugh again with his best friend. More importantly I want Castiel to leave here knowing that we wouldn't make up random lies just so he would break up with Michael."

The crowd begins a clapping uproar. Gabriel gets up turning his back to the crowd. "Let's welcome Castiel to the stage."

A man with unruly dark brown hair and ocean deep blue eyes steps out onto the stage, sitting down in one of the three seats available.

"Hello Castiel. I would ask how you are doing, but I have a feeling it's not so great."

Castiel shakes his head in response, while fiddling with his fingers on his lap.

"So, you've heard what Ms. Billy has said when you were backstage. Do you have anything to say about that?"

Castiel turns in his seat to face her. "I know you and Dean wouldn't lie to me, but I also know that you two don't like him."

"Sweetie, the only reason we don't like him is because he doesn't treat you right."

"Michael does treat me right. He tells me he loves me all the time."

Billy gets up to sit beside him, placing a hand on his, she says, "Cas just because he says it doesn't mean he means it. You have so much to offer, but you settled when you met him and that's what Dean and I want you to understand".

Cas' knee begins to bounce. ".... But he wouldn't cheat on me...."

"That's why we're here today, Cas."