1- "All The Feels: All is Fair in Love and Fandom"

A/N: This one is to show you how I kinda want to do things.

Disclaimer: I do not own All The Feels, it is owned by Danika Stone (follow her on Wattpad BTW!!!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: (Takes place a few years after the book ended) Arden sees Liv and Xander together on a date at Cup O' Joe and thinks about how she knew this would happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person (Arden) POV:

It was you.

A young woman is walking down the street. She hears a familiar laughter and looks across the way.

He never laughed so easily with me.

She sees the couple walk into the cafe, hand in hand. Both were smiling brightly.

I should've seen this coming earlier.

The young woman follows them, cautious not to be caught. There, she saw them sit at a table in the corner.

Oh, Xander, I wish it could've worked out differently.

She watches them as they talk and laugh as couples do.

But as soon as I saw you dance with her, I knew what had happened.

Her heart sunk a little as they kissed.

Your heart was no longer mine.

Suddenly, the man got up from the table and pulled something out of his pocket.

I tried to ignore it, but your mind was always set on someone else.

The woman gasped in surprise when he got down on one knee.

I had to break it off, even though it hurt so much.

"Liv, dearest," the man spoke carefully. "I have an important question for you, m'lady."

It was obvious that she made your heart flutter, like I once did.

"Xander..." the woman was trying (and failing) to hold back tears.

Oh, Liv, I hope you're taking good care of him... What am I thinking... of course you are...

The young man opened the ring box.

Because it was Xander who stole your heart...

"Liv, I love you to the moon and back, dearest... You're my other half..." He began.

And it was you who stole his...

"Liv Walden, will you marry me?"

It wasn't me...

"YES!"

It was you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this is basically how I'm thinking of doing these one-shots... What do you guys think? Comment and PM me ideas!!!