Chapter 10

A/N: It's been so long. I mean so long. Exactly tomorrow will be a year since I last updated. I doubt anyone reads this story anymore but I still think about it from time to time and I'm getting back into writing again. So I've decided to work on this again because I like the idea for this story. Hope u enjoy my trash. It's been a while.
~~~~~~~

As we walked in we saw something unexpecting. More like someone.

"Hey Eric, I'm moving here. Is he living here too", said the

unknown person unpacking a couple of things from a box.

"And why are you staying here?", Eric asked.

"Well I don't really like the other place too much noise and stupid shit"

"You sure that's the only reason?"

"Never mind that. I'm guessing your new to the Eclipse.

Welcome. My name is Lily what's yours?", she asked me.

"Uhh... my name is Lucas."

"Great from now on we are roommates but don't

worry I won't bother you much", she said grinning at me.

"Oh okay", I said. I felt a bit relief knowing I wasn't the only one living here. I hate being alone but

at the same time I don't like a lot of people near me. She seems great but I know not to have

my expectations high about people. She could be just putting a mask on for now, hopefully she isn't.

"Seems like your already bothering him", Eric said.

"HAHA. Very funny", she replied.

"Well I'll be staying here for tonight"

"Why? Just walk your ass out in the dark", lily replied.

"Your so evil. Maybe I can get to know Lucas and maybe we could share a room together", he said

jokingly while wiggling his eyebrows at me. I couldn't help but blush in embarrassment.

"And you say I'm evil, I don't think anyone wants to share a room with you. You can sleep on the floor", Lilly said.

"So cruel. Anyway I still need to explain Lucas somethings so we need to go upstairs"

"Yeah. Yeah. By the way you should talk more Lucas."

"Yeah. Sorry", I replied.

"Well today was his first day here", Eric said.

"Hmm... you seem calm for your first day. At least your not freaking out like a lot of people usually do", she replied.

"Like you did your first day here. Okay. We should head upstairs", Eric said grabbing my arm dragging me upstairs.

"Hey!! That's slightly true!!", she yelled.

Upstairs seemed small their were 8 doors. Eric told me to choose one so I chose one at the end.

As we went inside the room it was huge but their was nothing, no furniture, no color.

It was blank. The only thing there was a weird stand in the middle of the room.

"Huh?", I said with a confused look.

"Well have a good night!", Eric said.

"Wait! What!?"

"I'm just messing with you. You have to think of a room, maybe one you've always wanted.

You can choose color, size, type of bed, and stuff like that with this panel.

But you can do that tomorrow, for now let's just go with a regular bedroom."

I never really worried about having a great room, I worried about being able to

stay locked and silent in my "room" which was the basement. I worried about

never being able to leave the house, but then what would happened to my mom if I did.

"But for now we'll create a simple room", he said as walking towards the panel in

the center of the room; I just stood their as he clicked a couple of things on the panel.

After a couple of minutes the panel went into the floor and Eric walked back to me.

"Come on. We just need to step out for a minute."

"Oh. Okay", I replied. We stepped out for a minute and walked back in to a room full of furniture and it wasn't as plain. I was amazed.

"Well I'm exhausted so let's sleep", he said as jumping on top of the king size bed.

"Where am I going to sleep?", I asked and all of a sudden I felt myself being pulled onto the bed beside him.

"What are you doing?" I felt heat rising on my cheeks.

"What do you mean where are you going to sleep? This is your bed, I'll just sleep next to you it

such a hassle to fix a room if I'm only staying for one night so it's fine", he pulled the cover over us.

"W-wait?"

"Just don't think about it and sleep you must be exhausted....", he said as he was falling asleep.

I was not use to physical contact or being near anyone unless it caused me harm, so this was

awkward and felt weird for me. But it was kind of comforting so without realizing it I fell asleep.