Chapter 11: Mine

Stiles POV

What did he just say?

You're mine.

"What?" I ask stupidly.

"I totally didn't mean to say that. You're not mine. I meant like you're part of the pack. My pack so you're sorta like mine." I chuckle. He definitely made me happier.

"So I'm yours." I tease.

"Stiles I didn't mean it that way." Derek gulps.

"Uh-huh. Sure you didn't. Since I'm yours what do you wanna do. " I laugh.

Derek gulps again. He slowly moves closer to me. I was alittle confused why he was getting so close to me.

What was he trying to do?

"Derek?" I say when he was two inches away from me. Our faces even closer. Our lips.

"Stiles." Is all he says before he snaps out of it. Moving back into his seat and starting the car. Driving to my house.

When we get there I try to get out but Derek locks the door.

"Don't tell anyone about this." Before I can ask what he means he pulls me in and kisses me. It was passionate and sloppy.

His lips are soft. They fit perfectly with mine. Like a puzzle.

The kiss lasted ten seconds before Derek pulled away. I stumbled out of the car confused about what had just happened.

Derek kissed me.

He drove away fast. I touch my lips and smile. Still standing in the driveway where the kiss took place.

I didn't realize how much I wanted that kiss until it actually happened.

Derek freaking Hale kissed me.

How was his lips so soft? Did he like me? What was going on?

I pull out my phone as I walk in. Not even realizing dad was home and sitting at the table.

"Son." I jump at the sudden noise.

"Dad don't scare me like that." He stares me down, "what?"

"You look flushed. What happened?" He asks.

I cough,  "uh nothing pops. Just hot outside. "

"Is 37 degrees out." He mentions.

"It's hot in my car." I come back with.

"Your car is still in the shop." Crap.

"Um it's  hot in Derek's car. " I give him.

"You were with Derek?" Shit. He wasn't supposed to know.

"Um ya, he took me to Deaten's. You know with the whole I'm a werefox like mom thing." He nods and looks down again.

Yes he believed me. It wasn't all a lie anyways. I just left out the part about Derek kissing me. In his car. In my driveway.  No biggie.

I quickly go upstairs to my room and lock the door. I pull my phone out again.

I text Derek.

Stiles- hey are we gonna talk about what happen in your car?

A few seconds later I get a reply.

Derek- no

Stiles- why? You kissed me. We need to talk.

Derek- no

Stiles- yes meet me in my room. Go through the window so my dad doesn't see you.

Derek- fine

Five minutes later my bedroom window opens and Derek steps in.