please read

hey guys, i hope everyone is doing great. if you are reading this, then thank you so much for taking a bit of your time out of your life to read what i've written. it means the absolute world to me.

so, i don't know if any of you have noticed the fact that i have returned back on wattpad even though i told that i would be leaving wattpad behind me.

i was off wattpad for a few months, off my phone too just taking the time to reflect and detoxify myself. i was on a journey to get back my inspiration - inspiration to create quality content for you guys; my loving and most supportive readers.

i did get back my inspiration and drive to write again and i also gained new perspectives. over the course of the last few weeks, i've been thinking and planning on something - something that i've always wanted to achieve ever since i held a pen with my fingers to write poetry.

i want to publish my poetry into an anthology. a well structured yet raw collection of words from my heart.

so, in order to achieve that, i've planned to move my base from wattpad to instagram. i'm planning to build my readership there so from now on i'll be posting my new content only on instagram.

and i would very much love the support of my amazing readers on instagram too. so if you have an instagram account, please do follow me there and support my writings as you did here. it would mean a lot to me guys.

my instagram is : bruisedmelodies

if you choose to support me on instagram, just drop in a message. i would very much love to thank you personally.

and don't worry guys, whatever books i've posted on wattpad will remain here. i will never take them down.

once again, thank you so much for all the love and support you all have given me all these years. i'm forever grateful.

with love.