Twenty-Eight

The Hunters of Artemis and the demigods of Camp Jupiter, set up camp surrounding Camp Half-blood, out of sight of the enemy, the Gods assisting them in masking their presence. Artemis, Reyna, Thalia and Faith, stood in the main tent, along with Nico, Clarrise, Leo, Frank, Hazel and some other demigods, Discussing battle plans.  When suddenly Lily ran in, tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong?" Faith asked, lifting the girl up in her arms, pressing her against her chest in hopes of calming her. "I had a nightmare." The daughter of Demeter whimpered,causing the demigods (and Goddess) to perk up.

"What was it about?" Thalia asked her gently. "Percy..h-he was in this dark room, with a boy and a girl. T-they got free and they..." She burst out crying again. "It's okay Lily. What happened next." Artemis asked. "They went to fight, and...and there was so many monsters...so many scary ones." She said hiccuping. "And then I woke up. Is her dead? Is percy dead?" She wondered, tears streaming out of her eyes as looked to Faith and Thalia for comfort. For hope that her brother was alive. They looked at her sadly.

"We don't know, Lil. But Percy is a strong guy. He promised that he wouldn't leave you, and I know he will do everything he can to keep that promise." Faith muttered, tucking a strand of Lily's hair behind her ear. "Lily. You mentioned a boy and a girl there with him. Do you know their names? Or at least what they look like?" Nico asked.

Lily nodded. "Percy called them..." She paused trying to remember. "Well the boy's name was...Luke..I think.. he had blonde hair and.." "Did he have a scar on his cheek?" Clarrise interrupted. Lily nodded. "And the girl he called her Zoë."

The Hunters present grinned, a sad grin but a grin non the less. If what Lily dreamed was true then their sister was alive. The the demigods who were aquatinted with Luke also smiled. Their redeemed hero, one of the best swordsmen, was there to help Percy, and hopefully come back for good. Thalia had tears in her eyes, and for once she did not hide them. She just lost her cousin... a man who was like a brother to her. And now she was possibly getting her both brothers back and soon hopefully Jason. She would also possibly get to speak and fight along side Zoë, the very person she could thank for her position as lieutenant.

Though Faith and Lily did not know these people, they knew one thing. They could help, and that the people they cared about, cared about these people, and for once since Percy left, they had hope. Something ignited in their hearts. They will win this battle, no matter the cost, and they will get their friends back from Craig.

They can just feel it. They know they can!

***

Just watched Fantastic Beasts and where to find them...again, and was inspired to continue writing this book, just when I was planing on stopping it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. In the next one we are back in Tartarus with our three heroes, who are about to battle a whole army of monsters, by their lonesome.