Killer Frost Intro

Chapter 39 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV 

After a while being in the place, Alchemy ran while new speedster, Savitar ran off with Barry from all over the city. 

 "What if there was three against one?" HR pitched in. 

"Cisco." I muttered. 

"You can open a breach and get you both to the water front." She said knowing both Cisco and Caitlin had powers to use. Caitlin refused before we pleaded with her about Barry's life being on the line right this second. She then accepted after one more plead from me and Cisco created a breach which he and Caitlin later jumped into. 

I listened carefully to then hear Cisco groan, "Oh, I'm gonna feel that one tomorrow."

"Thank god." I muttered out and before we knew it they got back and we were trying to talk to Cisco about him being ok and to just take aspirin before Caitlin and I left to go to Wally. 

On the way there I asked, "Are you feeling ok?" 

"Yeah." She said before we walked in to see Iris and Joe looking at encased Wally. 

 "Hey you sure you're ok?" Iris asked Barry before hugging him and returning to stand near Wally. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said before reaching to me and putting an arm around me. We had a slight argument with Joe who seemed to stop trusting what we said and he'd try to figure out a way to get his son out of the encasing.  

After 2 hours Barry got a phone call, Caitlin grabbed Julian revealing more of a Killer Frost side before we tried to figure out where she was. HR then had the idea of using how we tracked Captain Cold before finding her and Barry went to grab her. 

When Barry knocked Julian out, he started to talk to Caitlin about everything before she revealed Cisco's life before Flashpoint before I heard the police get there and Barry grabbed her and ran off the screen. 

When we got Barry back, Iris and I went ahead to patch the wound Caitlin left him with before he walked out and Cisco talked about Dante's death being on Barry before putting the focus on finding Caitlin. HR and Joe went to one address we found while Cisco took the other. Iris and Barry went ahead to watch Wally while I monitored what was going on. 

Before an hour could go by, we found here and before I knew it Barry went ahead to go and get her back. Barry struggled for a minute before Cisco helped knock her out and the two brought her back. 

We were all there when she woke up in a cell with us just watching her. 

"Alchemy can't help you, we can I promise." Barry said. 

 "Oh like you promised Eddie. And like you promised Ronnie. You know Flash as a hero, you sure let a lot of people around you die." She said. 

"I'm broken, Barry." She said, "But what do you know. You got your fiancee who just so happened to be pregnant with your child." Everyone then looked at me before I couldn't take the atmosphere and walked out trying to see if I can get in contact with Thea to have a sister talk and as usual no answer. Joe and HR walked in where Wally was when I left Thea a message and before I knew it Cisco, Iris, and Barry were walking my way. 

We walked into the Cortex to see Joe cutting out Wally before Wally busted out of the encasing with his own speed before running off. We had a little discussion before Barry went to talk with Caitlin and we all watched to see Barry tell Caitlin to basically kill him when the door to her cell opened. 

"What is he doing?" I asked. 

The two were close and Caitlin had an icicle ready to stab Barry before she couldn't handle anything anymore and hugged Barry while crying. When they got back to us, we figured everything out with Caitlin's help before giving Barry an injection before he ran off to where ever Wally was with Joe. 

When the two got back we started doing a speed test with Wally to find out he was going faster than Barry when he first started. He was so excited when it was done before Cisco walked out with Barry following him reminding Wally that he still had other tests to do before becoming a hero. 

"So what's gonna happen to Starshooter?" Wally suggested. 

"Taking a break for awhile to let you be another hero. We don't need three." I said. 

"Why though? It might come in handy." He said and I shook my head before Iris stepped in, "She's pregnant right now, Wally. She can't be a hero fighting crime while being pregnant." 

Before I knew it, Barry texted me saying he's resigning before I brought the issue to Joe and Iris who rushed to CCPD before I could go with them. 

"I wanted to go." I groaned out to Caitlin. 

"We don't want to keep stressing you out considering your pregnancy is still in the early stages." She said and I just accepted that fact before I left to go home realizing how long tonight lasted that I wants my bed. 

Narrator's POV 

Julian was getting talked to by Savitar in his mind to make him become Dr. Alchemy again and with the final push while he was holding his mask in his lab now. Savitar mentioned his Flashpoint life. 

"Your life before all of this, Julian was a happy one with Serenity. She was not with Barry Allen but with you. You two were married and had twins. You can have that again considering what a little birdy told me she was pregnant." Savitar said before Julian joined him again as Dr. Alchemy because he had a slight crush on her. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.