0.4

Author's POV:
Married life was going pretty well so far. They'd been back from New York for over a month now and Carla's bump was starting to show. Both Nick and Carla were still trying to get their heads around being parents though, they both knew it was going to be tough but they were ready to tackle whatever parenting threw at them.
"But I can't be bothered Nick!" Carla moaned as she realised she had to get up for work. She knew she would have to go in though because the next few years were going to be very expensive. Kids these days needed the latest shoes,clothes and basically they needed everything to be fashionable. Carla decided that getting up was the best thing to do so unwillingly she got out of bed once again.
Once she had arrived at work, a short girl, with long hair, stood outside her office, she seemed lost and troubled even though she hadn't turned around yet.
"Erm.. can I help you?" Carla asked.
"Yeah.." The girl turned around and suddenly Carla recognised her.
"Aimee?"
"Mum!" Aimee ran into Carla's arms.
No body knew about Carla's daughter, not even Nick. She ran away a couple of days after they arrived in Weatherfield and 10 years later she was back.
"Where did you live?" Carla asked her daughter worriedly.
"I was fostered, I hated it mum. I've missed you so much. Oh my god you're pregnant, i'm going to be a big sister!" She exclaimed.
"I've missed you too darling. Yep you are, you'll be a fab sister, come on come and meet your auntie and uncle then we can go and meet my husband for lunch!"
"Okay." Aimee replied, following Carla into the office.
"Kate,Aidan. I want you to meet someone," Carla told her sister and brother.
"Who?" They both looked up from their phones.
"My daughter,Aimee. Let me explain. A couple of days after I moved here, Aimee ran away because she didn't like it here. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd judge me," Carla trailed off towards the end.
"Oh erm it's okay. Hey Aimee," Kate said.
"Hey." Aimee whispered.

After getting to know one another, Carla took Aimee to meet Nick. She explained about why she didn't tell him but he was fine with it.
"Hey Aimee, you okay?" Nick asked with  a smile.
"Hi, yeah i'm good thanks,you?" She replied.
Carla still couldn't believe she was back. After 10 years, she thought Aimee would have forgotten about her but she was sat there right now talking to her.
"How about we go home and watch a movie, i'll get the afternoon off?" Nick suggested.
"Yeah that sounds fun, we'll wait here for you." Carla replied.

"Why did we decide to watch Titanic?" Carla sobbed, with chocolate hanging out of her mouth and tear stains down the cushion she clutched.
"I don't know!" Nick laughed.
Aimee shouted "I will never let go" just as Rose said it, causing Carla to  laugh instead of cry.
Their day had been filled with laughter and tears but mainly laughter, they wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

A/N
I've literally had no ideas for this story and i wasn't too sure what to write for this chapter so here it is.
I've got a schedule where I update each of my books once a week and starting from next week, this book will be updated every Monday.
Hope you enjoyed,
Amy xox😘