3) Woman Without Any Face

Location : Malaysia

Sender : Mr Haikal

My apartment is located somewhere near the woods. One night, i was craving to have a burger for dinner. Their shop was located about 5-10 minutes away (by motorbike) from my place. So when i got down, near my front yard there is this tall, orange street light. I saw that there was a woman, dressed in factory uniform standing under the light. Her back was facing me. Out of curiosity, i approached her. 

"Hello Miss, are you going to work?" i asked her.

"Hmm" she replied.

"Working night shift?" i asked again.

"Hmm" was all she said.

That was all she replied. Without even turning to face me and talk like how a normal human being would do. So i just walked towards my bike and went on to buy my burger. When i got back from the shop almost 30 minutes later, i saw the same woman, still standing near the orange light. 

I was getting a bit worried for her because she's a lady and its near the woody area. Bad things might happen to her. So i approached her again.

"Miss, why are you still here? Aren't you getting late for work?" i asked.

This time, she turned to face me. My LORD!!!

She had no face at all!! I freaked out and ran as fast as i could to my apartment. I had left my burger on my bike but i don't care anymore. Lucky she didn't follow me home!

I learnt a big lesson that night. Which is to mind my own business because when one starts to behave very oddly, chances are they're not human..