Chapter 24

The next morning it was time to clean the whole mess made out during the wedding. Izna was extremely tired and she woke up very late. Eventually she really gave her best in not lacking anything during the wedding preparations.

As she woke up, the decorators came to take their decorations, chairs, tables, utensils and everything they rented them. And Izna personally paid them their due money. Everything got cleared out and Sahir had to go back to Cape Town as there was lots of work pending and need to be completed on time.

So he went back by the afternoon flight, Izna went to drop him.In the car, they had a little conversation.

Izna : "Thank you so much Sahir for taking time out and coming here to attend my sister's wedding. Thanks a lot and I'm very sorry that I lied to you and you left all your work pending so you could enjoy our would be new relationship. But I'm really sorry and now you know the whole truth and I know you'll understand me."

Sahir : "First of all know something really well, there should be no sorry and no thank you in friendship so better keep it for yourself. And secondly it was my pleasure to attend this wedding as I always had the curiosity of knowing how Mauritian wedding takes place especially for the muslims. And last but not the least, whatever you said just forget it. You are my best friend and I understand the fact that you needed someone at that time. And I feel really honored that you actually remembered me first. That's enough for me."

Izna : "Oh Sahir! Why are you so sweet dear? You are such a darling and you're very nice. Stay happy always because you deserve it. And I'm actually very lucky to have a boss and a friend like you."

Sahir : "Forget about being your boss, that's only in the office and not outside. I really like to be with you. You're a fun-loving lady and anyone would fall in love with you."

Izna : (shy) "Oh really! So you love me hmm..."

Sahir : (feeling awkward and uncomfortable as if Izna is mocking his feelings) "euhmm actually..."

Izna : "Okay don't get embarrassed I'm just teasing you. And yeah don't you worry I will not let these events affect our friendship because you mean a lot to me and I really like you from the bottom of my heart."

Sahir : (feeling a bit special and in a humorous way) "What? You like me. Oh My God. Not bad hmm."

Izna : (laughing and nodding her head in a 'yes' sign)

Sahir : "So when will you be coming back to Cape Town?"

Izna : (in a serious voice) "Actually my flight is scheduled in two weeks time, till then I can spend some quality time with my parents and my brother. It's been a long time since we actually met like this. But I promise your work will not suffer because of me. We'll keep contact and I will keep you updated."

Sahir : "Oh shut up. Do you think I'm that cruel to make you work on your holiday. And by the way you are officially on holidays and I have no right to give you works so just keep quiet and enjoy your stay."

Izna : "Alright Mr.Ashfaaq you won. Okay, no one can argue against you. And yeah once again thanks a lot."

And they finally reached the airport, Izna helped Sahir with the luggage and all. She accompanied him till the gate and they bid farewell to each other and don't know  what came in Sahir's mind that he kissed Izna on her left cheeks.

Izna felt current running in her body and she felt shy. Then she said goodbye to Sahir as he boarded his flight and then Izna went back home.

Back home, she found everything in order. She was happy that everything went on well. She went to see her parents who were missing Rumaisah and she tried her best to cheer them up. She decided to cook something good for them, she made some Italian pasta for them which they really enjoyed.

She then took them for a movie and they had a great time. They made some shopping and Izna even took them out for dinner in a restaurant.

Even though she stayed away from her parents because of her job but she was really responsible and used to send them money monthly. But she did not have so much peace and tranquility when she actually spend money on things her parents loved.

She had immense happiness on seeing the smile of her parents. She really loved her parents and always wanted to see them happy. Eventually she succeeded...