• Chapter 18 •

Emilia's POV

The time is nearly past 11 and the girls were kind enough to bring me diner. The girls also told me that Dean told Tiffany to leave and she did, they mentioned Dean was angry and upset most of the day. Then before they left, they told me Dean has been out for ages killing supernatural creatures. Did I cause that much affect on him?

So now I'm sitting on my bed, knowing everyone is asleep, even Fay. I decided to go downstairs and get a glass of water.

Walking downstairs I quietly go into the kitchen, the house empty with only people sleeping and maids at home for the night. I grab a glass and fill it up. One room is Sam and Kat, the cutest couple because of size difference, Castiel and Kay in another which Kay is silly to Cas and he looks confused. Then Fay has her own room like Dean and I.

But a sound comes from the hallway, it wasn't a loud noise. I come on alert and peer round the door seeing no one. Waking into the hallway I see no one but gasp when I look into the lounge. Dean sitting on the sofa with his back to me, his gun and knife on the floor, looking bloody. Blood covering his face and clothes, he was killing.

"Dean?" I whisper in a calm voice and slowly make my way over to him.

I see his shoulders tense but carry on walking towards him. He doesn't say anything so I slowly kneel in front of him. His eyes look down, not looking at me.

"Dean? Are you ok?" I say again and his shoulders slowly go down.

He looks at me, his eyes filled with guilt and sadness just like mine. I examine him, seeing a cut on his forehead.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get an first aid kit" I tell him and slowly go to a cupboard to find it. Then quickly grab another glass of water.

He keeps his straight face and doesn't speak. I make my way to him but this time sitting on my knees. He is so stubborn I think to myself in a nice way.

I gently got some cotton wool and dipped it in the cup of water. Once I lift my head up I see Dean looking at me, I smile towards him. I tap the cotton wool on his cut and he hisses which makes a light laugh come from my mouth. Dean looks at me unimpressed but I see a smile form. I quickly finish his cut and put the cotton wool on the table.

But when I turn my head back to him I didn't realise how close we were. Our noses practically touching and if we move we become closer. I look into his deep green eyes and can't read him. His eyes boar into mine and his eyes flick to my lips which makes me smile a little. We stay in silence and just look at each other, no moving, no talking.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you all day" Dean breaks the silence. "Just a lot of things are happening right now" he whispers for only me to here.

"It's okay and I'm sorry for being rude to you as well" I reply looking at him. "But I'm also sorry for being a complete idiot to the girl named Tiffany. It's just I don't know, just-" I was about to carry on until I was cut off.

I was cut off by Dean's lips smashing into mine, I immediate kiss back. The kiss full of passion, just makes my knees go weak. Our mouths colliding perfectly. He nibbles on the bottom of my lip so I open up and I do so. My mouth slightly opens and his tongue slips in. Tongues fighting for dominance and he wins. The kiss lasts for what feels like years and we soon break apart.

Our heater breaths filling the room and we look at each other. Both our minds ticking, thinking about what just happened and we stand up as I realised I'm sitting on Dean.

"I'm sorry" we both say at the same time.

"No I shouldn't have kissed you" he says before walking upstairs towards his room.

"But it's ok" I whisper to myself to hear. Did I just really say that?

The next morning Dean wasn't being rude or anything like that but to ignoring me. The others noticed both of our actions as I returned him his ignoring.

In this time everyone is sitting round the large table, Dean head and Sam the other. Kat and I sit next to Sam on both sides while Kay and Cas next to Dean. I don't make eye contact with anyone and it's a peaceful silence until Fay bursts in. With a space between Cas and I and Kat and Kay, Fay decides to sit next to her brother and me. She notices the silence.

"What is the word Fay?" Dean says towards her.

I then lift my head up to look at Dean. Our eyes meet for the shortest time but it feels like years, I want to ask him a question about last night. He turns his eyes and looks at Fay trying so hard not to look at me.

"Nothing" she says and looks at my plateful of food. I then feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn my head to see Sam looking at me.

"You ok Sam?" I ask as he looks at me worried. He notices something is up as Dean and I aren't arguing, talking or even looking at each other.

"Yeah I'm fine but are you?" He asks and I see everyone else is in a conversation apart from Dean.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I question him and he looks at my plate.

"Well you haven't ate anything" he states to me, I look down trying so hard not to tell him my secret.

"Just a lot is on my mind and my mind is everywhere" I say to him and he nods.

"If you want to talk just say" he tells me and I nod.

I lean over to give him and a hug and he wraps his arms round me. Sam is like a another big brother to me.

"I think I'm going to head to town today" I say standing up, in the corner of my eyes I notice Dean looking at me but I ignore him.

Grabbing some shoes, a gun and knife, I head out towards the city. As I get to the town centre I hear a high pitch scream and run to the town centre. Everyone makes clear for me and I stop in my tracks.

On the ground lays a dead man, the demon I saw with Fay. The demon who was the size of Sam, the one with the stumble. I remember him getting asked by a smaller man about a plan. It still plays on my mind.

As I walk closer I see a massive stabbed wound but then there's a note nailed to his body.

"Stay calm, he was a demon" I say and I hear gasps. "One of Lucifers followers" I state which is followed with more gasps.

I walk closer to the note and rip it from the nail. Slowly I unfold it and my body freezes, I try to hide it but I think people still noticed it.

"What does it say?" I hear a gentle voice ask, I don't look, only looking at the note.

My body freezes still.

I know your with them Emilia. Come to me when you want to end this and be one my side. Otherwise more deaths will come and it will lie on your head. So Emilia if your reading this make a choice but if you aren't spread the word. Make the right choice.
Lucifer

What am I going to do now?