Visiting Eddsworld (1)

I arrive at Eddsworld and breathe in and out. It was so peaceful. I walk towards the house with a smile on my face. I bet they'll be happy about me visiting. I knock on the door. I wait. While I do so, I look around. It hasn't changed much apart from the trees being a little bit taller, maybe... The neighbors house looks about the same. They are jerks though. I hear the door open and look at who is in front of me.

"Michelle! Hey!" Edd says. He has a welcoming smile on his face.

"Hey Edd! How are ya?" I ask.

"Good. Come on in!" I walk into the house and see Ringo on the couch.

"Hai, Ringo!" I sit on the couch and pet the adorable cat. Edd smiles.

"Make yourself at home. Sorry that Tord isn't here right now... He's... Ya know..."

"Busy. I know. He probably should be home from work at around 4 or 5, right?"

"Yup. Sounds about right. Anyways, let me get Matt and Tom." Edd walks to Tom's room. I can hear them talking as I look around the house. Nothing really has changed. I like it that way. I see a excited Matt running towards me.

"Matt... No... N-No do-" Too late. Matt has jumped onto me and is hugging me like a bear.

"Ow....! C-Can't breathe....!" Matt immediately lets go of me.

"S-Sorry!"

"It's ok. I know you're excited." Tom then runs in and stares at me in disbelief.

"No way! I can't believe you're here, Michelle!" Tom walks over and hugs me gently, being careful with me after how rough Matt was. Edd walks in, chuckling.

"So, uh... What now?" I ask. Edd smirks. I know that look on his face. He makes that look whenever he has a plan.

"Edd what are you planning?"

"Oh nothing... Just... Texting Tord..." Edd takes his phone out of his hoodie pocket and begins to text Tord.

Edd's POV:

I grab my phone outta my hoodie pocket and begin to text Tord.

'Hey Tord. Guess what? :3' I send Tord the text. I see "..." On the bottom, meaning that Tord is texting me back. I wait for his response.

'What is it, Edd?' I smirk.

'Someone that we haven't seen in a while is here.. Care to guess?'

'Edd what are you talking about?'

'C'mon! Guess!'

'Ugh fine... Uhm.... Hm.... Idk. Who?'

'Michelle! Michelle is here!'

'What.'

'Yup.' I see that Tord has stopped replying. That means only two things. One, he is shocked and doesn't know how to respond, or two, he is on his way here. Oh boy... This'll get interesting.

Michelle's POV:

"Edd...?" I am a little worried on what is about to happen. Edd just looks at me and gives me the look that says 'Calm down. You'll be fine.' I sigh and await on what happens.