Episode 1

❝Be the main character in your own life

❝Be the main character in your own life.❞
Hideyoshi Nagachika

Amongst the crowd of glowing silver lights and clamoring chants, the seven males stood high in confidence on the platform, overwhelmed by the praises and teary eyes given by their beloved fans—breathing stock of meats—below them. Too tempting to roam their free hands on every patch of skins and fats, ripping it apart bit by bit, and taste its rich flavor that no mere humans can relate; only them.

One of the males stepped forward with a microphone in his hand, his plum hair swept back and dimples appearing on each corner of his mouth. He took the advantage as the leader of the band to speak up for their farewell and ending their concert.

"Thank you very much ARMYs!" Once the last word left his lips, rapture of cheers got louder as they bowed their heads down at the same time.

They retreated back behind the stage with grins plastered on their weary faces. Their bodies took a toll of stress and sweats from their recent performances but it was enough for them to achieve their shared dreams.

"That was a tiring concert we had." The maknae of the group commented while the others silently agreed in their minds as they saunter through the hallway to their dressing room; they needed to change after all.

"I'm hungry!" Piped by a deep male's voice when he sensed the rumble in his stomach.

"I will eat the brain this time!" The oldest member of the group warned. For them, the boys agreed before that the most delicious and nutritious part of a human is the controlling organ of the body. At first, they fought over it and argued who gets to eat the part, but now, they decided to assign a schedule for each member so that it will be fair for all of them.

Entering the dressing room, they saw their manager already present inside and at the same time lowering the phone from his ear. The boys halted and replaced their hungry looking expression with confusion. "I'm sorry boys but I can't give you food today," He informed sadly. "We are having food shortage ever since our food hunters were captured a few days ago." The flummoxed boys felt disappointment for the first time since they debuted. As the matter of fact, they were spoiled by the agency to feed them automatically instead of letting them scavenge humans in public or else their fame would be tarnished.

"So what now?" The shortest one in the group asked.

"In the meantime, you have to hunt for yourselves." All the boys exchanged looks; concoction of uneasiness and excitement bore deep into their eyes. For all they knew their untouched masks for many years will be used again and once again risk their lives not to fall to their long-time enemy's hands since before they were even born—the Doves.

Meanwhile at the CCG Headquarters, a man in his late thirties was leaning to a screen below him and watched in amusement to the live footage before his eyes.