chapter 47

I waited until Dean disappeared around the corner before I turned back to look at the other men. I couldn't shake the smile off my face until I remembered what was going on. Morgan and Gideon looked at me with looks I couldn't read and I frowned. I didn't say anything till I made it to them.

"How crazy does he think I am?" I asked, pulling the bag around my shoulder tighter.

"He doesn't know what to think." Gideon said, "both of us tole him that you weren't crazy and monsters do exist." I felt my eyebrows raise up. I could see Gideon doing that but I didn't know Morgan well enough to make that call. I looked between the two of them then at the closed door that led to where Spencer was currently bed bound.

"I'll deal with it." I sighed and opened the door. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, it's not like he was going to take me at face value no matter how much I wanted him to. I pulled the door closed behind me and looked at him. He looked shocked to see me, he probably thought it would take me a little longer to come back, I thought that too. I ignored his face and kicked off my tennis shoes and dropped the bag onto the floor, I lifted the blanket he was under and slid myself in next to him. I adjusted the pad of paper and pen and started working on it again. I could feel him watching me and he glanced to the paper.

"Is that an exorcism?" He finally asked. I wanted him to relax but I knew that wasn't going to happen. For once in his life he didn't know what was going on and he wasn't dealing with it well, at least not in my opinion.

"Yep, I want to be able to handle the situation if the thing ends up here." I said quietly, trying to pull the words from my memory without any luck. I could still feel his eyes on my face and I wanted to look at him but didn't, afraid it would be the same one as before. I didn't want him to think of me like that and doing this right next to him wasn't helping any but it needed to be done. I would rather him think I was nuts and still be alive instead of acting like nothing was wrong and get everyone killed.

He took the paper and pen from me and I though he was going to put it down and try and talk more sense into me but he surprised me by adding onto what I wrote. He handed it back to me after a few minuets and it was the rest of the exorcism. I shouldn't have been shocked to find out he knew it, he had read all my books, but I still looked at him with wide eyes.

"You don't have any of the usual signs of being delusional." He said.

"So you believe me?" I asked, hope creeping into my voice.

"The chances of you, Agent Morgan, and Gideon having the same mental illness are astronomically far fetched."

"So you believe us?"

"No, I think the three of you are mistaking something for something else that has a perfectly well thought out explanation." He said, but the way he said made me think that he didn't really believe that and I felt a really big smile weave itself onto my lips. I tossed the paper onto the floor and moved so I was straddling his lap.

"I'll take it." I said, pulling the blanket tighter around myself and in turn him.

"There hasn't been any proof of monsters-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, my hands pressed against the sides of his face. He didn't push me away. I didn't pull away until I felt him wince in pain.

"Sorry." I said, pushing my hair behind me ear and smiled widely at him. "I'll get you proof." I told him quickly before he could say anything. It took me a second for me to realize his heart monitor was going off like crazy. I looked between his flushed face and the machine. Both of his hands were resting on my hips.

"I don't want you to be….for lack of a better term, crazy." He said after he caught his breath and that's when his behavior started making sense. He was being a little more open minded then he would normally be. He would rather accept monsters being real opposed to thinking there was something wrong with me. No matter how insane it sounded. I found that pretty comforting though I'm sure Gideon and Morgan had a big part in him thinking like this.

"I'll get you proof." I repeated, running my fingers through his hair. He didn't say anything after that. Just closed his eyes and pulled me back to where I was before, except my head was now pressed against his chest though I kept my head far away from where he was shot. I didn't want to hurt him any more the I already had.

"I felt the baby move." I said after I few minuets, lifting my head so I could see his face. He looked down at me with a surprised expression on his face.

"When?"

"Right before I came in here. It felt like something was swimming around inside of me." I laughed, "it felt so weird." Just like it was planed the kid did it again.

"It's called quickening."

"Isn't it a little early to be feeling the baby move though?"

"Normally after 16 weeks so it's only a week early. Not to mention thinner women tend to feel the baby move earlier then other women." He explained.

"I thought I would be showing a little more before I really felt him moving."

"The muscles in your abdomen are lot a stronger then most because of how much exorcise you did before you got pregnant and you're taller, so it makes sense that you aren't showing as much." His other hand that wasn't around my back came over and rested on my stomach. That's when a nurse came into check on his vitals.

Addison Winchester (Now Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें