Sun - Darkness or Sun

I sat in the library reading a book about the battle. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around but saw no one. I shrugged and went back to reading. Moments passed and I felt another tap. I sighed and turned around, once again seeing no one. I felt a light tap on the top of my head, my first instinct kicked in and I jumped off my chair. I raised my leg to kick whatever it was, only to have a hand grab just above my foot. My eyes met his and I relaxed.

"Hey Sun."

"Do you always try to kick something you don't know?" Sun asked as he swung with his tail and landed on his feet.

"Only to what I think is a threat." I muttered softly as Sun sighed. "So what are you doing in the library anyways?" I asked sitting back down.

"What, I can't study?" Sun questioned as I raised an eyebrow and stared at him. "What?"

"You were hanging upside down.. How is that studying?" Sun snapped his fingers and pointed at me.

"Oh you got me there." I chuckled as Sun grabbed a book and sat down. It was silence now as we both began to study. I flipped the page slowly as I finished it and looked over at Sun, who was close to falling asleep. I sighed to myself and closed my book. The war that started all of this can wait I guess, I put my books into my bag and slung it around my shoulders.

"Come on Sun." I placed my hand on his shoulders as he sat up and stretched.

"Where we going?" Sun questioned.

"Who knows but you're bored and you're close to falling asleep." Sun grabbed his stuff and began to follow me. I could tell Sun was now tired and wished to sleep but it's only four in the afternoon.. Oh well, maybe he does need a nap. I escorted him to his room and watched as he put his books and bag down. He slowly made his way to his bed and laid down with a big exhale. I saw his one eye open and peek at me, that's when he patted beside himself.

"Come here." My eyes widened as he held open his arm for me to go. I rolled my eyes as I shut the door and turned off the lights. The only light was the sun shining through the curtains of their window. I laid down beside Sun as he placed the blanket over us and held an arm around my waist pulling me in close to him. The thing is, I'm not tired at all.. So Sun is sleeping peacefully while I'm struggling too. It takes me a good forty-five minutes to an hour to fall asleep at night, along with sixty scenarios that need to be played in my head and a short little movie. As I was thinking all this, I began to grow sleepy and looked around the dark room. I yawned and all I see now is black.

- TimeSkip-

I woke up with my face against Sun's chest. The room was lit up by the light on the ceiling and there was talking.

"So are you two dating?" I recognized it as Neptune's voice.

"No we aren't, and can you keep your voice down. Y/n is still sleeping." Sun whispered while stroking my hair, which felt amazing.

"But you like her don't you?" Scarlet asked.

"Of coarse I like her." Sun replied back. Wait, are they talking about Sun and I?

"How come you haven't asked her out yet." Sage asked but his voice was quiet. At least he respects Sun's wishes, I really wanted to laugh at that but I wanted to listen just a few more minutes. Sun pulled back a bit and I could tell he was looking at me.

"I don't know, I feel like she would just reject me." Sun whispered as he stroked my cheek with his index finger.

"Reject you? She's currently in your bed, cuddling you and not to mention.. She probably won't go anywhere either. If she didn't like you, she would of left and done something more productive." Scarlet used a mono tone voice and I could tell he was trying to be serious with Sun.

"Look can we talk about this another time? She's right here guys, let's just go to bed." Sun muttered as he reached over me and shut off a lamp, he laid back down and wrapped his arm around me once again.

"Whatever you say." Neptune muttered and soon the lights were off and it was pitch black in the room. I decided to fall back asleep since we don't have classes tomorrow.

-TimeSkip-

I woke up and saw it was still dark in the room, I turned around and faced Sun's bedside table. I checked his scroll and saw it was three in the morning. I sighed to myself and turned back around.

"What's wrong?" I jumped a bit at Suns sudden words.

"Nothing, just woke up." I whispered as quietly as I could.

"Well you did sleep for almost twelve hours. Want to go on a walk for now?" Sun asked as I nodded. "Okay." He lifted the blanket off of us as I got out of his bed and waited for him. Once he was ready, we walked outside and I stared up at the moon.

"So, you want to talk about it right now?" I asked as Sun grew confused. "I heard you and your teams conversation about us. I myself would like to talk about it.." Suns expression changed to worried. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "I like you too Sun." I muttered as Suns face grew a huge grin.

"Im glad we had this conversation. Although you didn't beat around the bush and went straight to the point... Without letting me say a thing." Sun mumbled to which I laughed at.

"Yes sorry, I think you know that I'm not that type of person."