I Know What You and Patrick Stump Do in the Dark

Later that night we all kinda hung around the lobby, bored. 

"Hey guys let's hit a cool club or something and ya know party," Joe suggested.

I know Pete and Patrick would be down with that, however Andy and I aren't really party people. Its strange how different I am from Joe and Patrick. They don't mind socializing but I hate talking to people, except for the guys. Everyone looked at me to see if I wanted to go out apparently I was the mutual party who made the decisions. Maybe I should try socializing more? I wouldn't kill me to be a little more personable right? 

"Yeah sure," I said.

The guys seemed really happy to go out, even Andy was cool with it which surprised me. As we walked down the street to find a raging night club. I went through every worst case scenario in my mind of what could happen. Even though I already know what's going to happen, I'm just going to stand quietly in the back away from everyone with a glass of Coke in my hand and watch everyone dance. 

That's exactly what I did. Pete spotted a club that looked like it had a nice party going on inside and dragged us in. The guys looked like they were enjoying themselves, even Andy. I was surprised I thought he would be watching the "fun" like I am. But, he was talking to someone, more specifically a girl, more specifically a pretty girl. I didn't know what they were talking about, I just couldn't believe Andy Hurley was talking to people. He looked like he really liked her, and they were having a nice conversation. Who knows, maybe she was a fan, or maybe she thought he was cute. Whatever the case maybe I just couldn't believe it. I looked over at the bar where Joe was drinking away ranting about music and stuff. Patrick was on the other side talking to a mixed group of people, probably about 80s movies or jazz music. Pete was talking to three girls about God knows what, he was the pretty boy of the band so of course all the bitches flock to him. Then there was me just standing alone watching everyone do their own thing. At least this gives me time to think, even though the music so fucking loud I can't really hear my thoughts, I'm still going to try. I thought long about it for a few minutes then a drunken Joe Trohman approached me. 

"Hey you look lonely," he said.

I shrugged, "eh I'm fine." 

"Nah you look lonely but that's okay Joey's here to keep you company," he put his arm around me. 

I could smell the alcohol on him like he was sweating in and did he just refer to himself as "Joey?" Man he must be really drunk. Joe looked at me but I just kept my eyes forward, I was still trying to figure everything out.

"You're not having fun are you?" Joe asked.

"I'm not really a party girl," I said.

"Y-you could've said no then," Joe said.

"Its fine, you guys are having fun. That's all that matters to me," I smiled.

"Awe," Joe said, "come on you should have fun too!" 

He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from my quiet space into the louder part of the club.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said.

I was kinda scared to know what "you'll see" was. Well I guess there was a V.I.P section in the club. The guy let us in and I found Pete sitting there talking to more people. We sat down on a big sofa away from all the other people. I felt weird and I didn't really want to be here, I don't deserve to be here this are is for the very important people. Which is what Joe was considered but I'm just regular people. Plus after the way he's been acting I didn't want to be alone, well I mean I did. I was just scared especially now because Joe is drunk off his ass. 

"Isn't this nicer than out there?" Joe asked.

I didn't say anything I just shrugged. Joe moved closer and leaned in to kiss me. I wasn't sure if I should let him things don't feel right but I didn't think fast enough our lips were already touching. I could've pulled away but I liked the way he kissed, I was hypnotized by his gentle touch. He pulled me on his lap and our kissing deepened. Even though we were in public I didn't care I just wanted to kiss Joe. I think I was getting intoxicated because his mouth still tasted like booze. I didn't care I just wanted to be with him. Maybe that's it! All I want is Joe not anyone else, then Patrick popped up in my mind and I pulled away.

"Emma?" A voice said.

I knew that voice, I turned around and there he was standing there.

"Patrick," I frowned feeling ashamed. 

Its like I'm cheating on him, on both of them. I looked between the two I didn't know what to do so I got up and left the club. I needed to breathe, I stood outside leaning up against the wall outside of the night club. I looked up at the sky trying to get my thoughts in order. 

"What the hell am I going to do?" I asked myself.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw  Patrick run out of the club and approach me. 

"Hey Em are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine," I said. 

"No your not," Patrick frowned and rubbed my back, "tell me what's wrong." 

"Ugh I can't make up my mind this is so difficult I don't want to do this anymore. Maybe I should just go back to San Diego," I frowned.

"No absolutley not. You are never going back there ever. I don't want you to deal with anymore pain, look I know this whole thing is fucked up and difficult but I'll  help you I promise we'll get through this together," Patrick smiled giving me support. 

I kissed him and hugged him tight, "thank you." 

That feeling of saftey came over me again, usually I felt safe in Joe's arms but now I feel like that in Patrick's he is so kind and supportive. 

"It'll be okay, Em I'll help you figure this out," Patrick said.

"Thank you Patrick. Really thank you," I released from his hug and smiled. 

"Do you want to go back to the hotel? I can walk with you if you want," Patrick asked.

I thought about it should I go back to the hotel with Patrick or stay here where Joe was waiting inside? 

(Another reader decision! I'll explain how this works again. Just leave a comment to see what Emma should do. Leave or Stay. which ever is commented the most will be the decision in the next chapter. Last time it was heads or tails to see who she was going to room with. I guess people love Patrick. But just don't pick because you love Patrick or Joe. Well I mean pick because you love them but ya know what I mean right? Anyways think about it and consider both options start commenting and I'll see y'all next chapter!)