2

Today I'm going to the new school I woke up early so I look cute. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out of the shower I blow dry my hair. I picked my outfit out witch was a rose red sweater that goes off my shoulders, and some light blue ripped jeans with some black boots.

 I picked my outfit out witch was a rose red sweater that goes off my shoulders, and some light blue ripped jeans with some black boots

(Heather's outfit)

I went to my makeup desk and did my makeup. I did a earthly like makeup with pink lipstick. I then curled my hair. When I was all ready I went downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen. My leg didn't hurt anymore and I could walk fine.

"Good morning mom," I said.

"Good morning honey are you ready for school?" My mom said.

" Nope," I said laughing.

"Ok well see you later honey I got to go to work," she said.

"Ok mom see you later I got to go to school," I said grabbing my keys.

My mom is a nurse at a hospital in Arizona and so she was moved here and my dad was a police officer. And he died by a wolf. I love dogs but I'm scared to. Ok I get into my car and drive to school, it's like a 30 minute drive and on my way there I see a really big forest. I might want to go there and climb some trees and go on a run in there I'll do that after school. I keep looking at the forest here and there but I noticed that there's the school wow that was fast. I park my car in the back so no one sees me. I get out to hear a couple guys whistling I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my bags and headed in I go to the office and get my class. I walked around and ran into someone and I fell to the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry are you new I haven't seen you around here?" She said.

"Yeah I'm new I'm heather who are you?" I said.

"I'm Rose, Nice to meet you Heather here I help you around and I'll tell you who to stay away from," She said.

Rose shows me around the school and I found out that we have ever class together. She told me about the popular kid and who they were. There's Ashley the Mostar popular girl and the one I need to stay away from. Then there's jack the most popular guy and Ashley says that he's her's but not really. There's bad kids too witch is this guy named Kyle and Cj and Grant and two girls named April and jade.

Rose said that they started being home schooled when she came here. Witch was last year. She said that they are coming back this year. Great just great. The first bell went off and we raced to class we get in and rose tapped my shoulder, and pointed to some girls one was a blonde and the other had black hair.