Cuatro.

They stumbled into one of the suites.  They couldn't keep their hands of eachother. Katia and Luciano had agreed on leaving their masks on. Why mess up with sexual chemistry with seeing their true identity. It's a one night thing.

They took off clothes left and right. By the time they reached the bed they were completely naked.

He trailed down her chest to her throbbing aching area. He smirked and started licking and sucking as Katia moaned and arched her back to give him more accessibility.

He definitely knew what he was doing. He noticed a white birthmark on her left hip.  It was accompanied but a tiny black birthmark.

Her moans made him harder than he thought he'd be. She began to shake and he tasted her sweet juices. 

He came up trailing and biting her until he was positioned between her legs.

He looked at her grey eyes and she onto his blue ones. She nodded and he thrusted in.

It hurt like a bitch at first. This man had a giant package.

He felt right inside her, every thrust made her moan louder as he groaned and sucked on her nipples.

Luciano was surprised that this small woman could keep up with him. She was perfectly sculpted for him.

Luciano knew they wouldn't be anything but fuck buddies if they kept in touch. She didn't know anything about this life style. But he would make sure she didn't find out who he was.

He came in her as she shook coming on him too. They fell silently out of breath.

"Sorry about those marks and scratches love" Katia laughed sitting up.

"It's fine bella." He chuckled. 

"Nice ass by the way."

"Hate to ruin the moment but I've gotta get going." Katia said as she got out of bed noticing her hickeys.

"Not a problem.  I have to give a surprise to some friend of mine." Luciano chuckled darkly.

Katia hummed in response and headed to the bathroom with her dress and undergarments. She closed the door and Luciano got up and started to dress.

He finished and noticed Katia was still in the bathroom.

"Hmm probably covering those hickeys." He said to himself walking out.

He pulled out his phone and dialed.  

"Deliver the gift."

With that he headed down.

Katia was waiting for the Italiano to leave. She was ready. She made sure no marks were showing.

She walked out of the bathroom swiftly and called her cousin Rosario.

"I'm on the 4th floor , second room to the right I need you to bring my gun and knife it's in Tita's bag." Katia said as soon as Rosario picked up.

"Got it." Rosario hung up.

 It wasn't so shocking to always have a gun and knife on you.

 Especially if you were a Santilli. Never know when a Bianchi would attack.

Rosario arrived soon and handed everything to Katia. They left silently, Rosario had to get back to her husband before he found out she was unprotected. Of course she was safe with Katia but men will be men.

As soon as they entered the ballroom everything grew quiet.

Katia moved slowly to her father. And she greeted him, a few men came toward them with a box. Mateo immediately pulled Katia back.

They looked at the Santilli's and put the box down. They handed Gustavo a note and left.

Everyone was quiet, not a single word was uttered. You could hear Gustavo unfolding the note as he read the letter.

"An eye for an eye. In your cas , Santilli, a Woman for a Woman. Do not feel ashamed. Your wife put up a good fight. She was a loyal one. Such a loss. A great weapon for you. She didn't say a word. But your daughter might. Enjoy your last moments with her. I didn't have to kill Alba. But you killed my sister and I killed your wife. This is only the beginning.
Sincerely, Luciano Bianchi". 

Gustavo was shaking as he looked at the unopened box. Enrique reached out for Katia but it was too late.

Katia immediately dropped to the floor unwrapping the box. All you could hear was "No.No. No."

As soon as the box was opened. Alba's hair was shown. Her head was their gift.

Katia sobbed as Gustavo stood speechless looking at his beloved.

 Mateo tried grabbing his sister as she stood up. But everyone knew that they couldn't stop her.

She stood and looked around the room.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE BIANCHI?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING COWARD?! YOU WANT ME. COME AND GET ME!" Katia screamed in agony as she pulled her gun out and aiming it around.

"I'm right here, Cara Mia." Luciano spoke smoothly as he looked at his red dressed beauty. Katia turned around facing her recent hook up and pointed her Gun at him.

That is when all hell broke loose...