Part 23

Hey! Thanks to everyone who is reading this story! It means a lot to me! Enjoy!

Dean knew for quite some time what he wanted to get Cas for christmas. So he sneeked out their room early in the morning, to drive to town, getting his present. He left a note for Sam and headed to the Impala.

Cas awoke and something just wasn't feeling right. He turned around and noticed that Dean wasn't lying beside him like usually. He somewhat panicked and jumped out of their bed, running into the kitchen. "Dean?", he simply asked when he entered the room. "He went out to grab some things", Sam answered him and Cas' face relaxed. "Hasn't he told you?", Kevin asked, sipping on his cup of coffee. "No...", Cas voice was low. "Don't worry, Cas. Christmas is around the corner, I bet he is out getting your present. I wonder what it might be...", Sam trailed off. "You think?", Cas sadness washed away. "I bet. What did you get him?" "Actually I need your help with that, Sam", Cas said. "Alright. Shoot."

It was just an hour later when Dean arrived back at the bunker and made his way to the kitchen. "Dean!", Cas exclaimed and ran into the arms of his boyfriend. "Heya, Cas", Dean laughed a little confused. Cas detached from the hug and looked at Dean with a little sadness in his eyes. "That was the first time I woke up without you by my side, since we got together", Cas whispered and Dean's eyes got wide. "I'm sorry, Cas. I didn't thought about it", he apologized and cupped Cas' cheek with his hand. "I promise it won't happen again. If I need to go, I'll tell you. I'm sorry, baby", he locked eyes with Cas, who nodded. "Thank you", Cas mumbled and inched closer, capturing Dean's lips with his own. Dean smiled into the kiss, it was sweet and tender. "I love you, Cas", he said, caressing Cas' cheek with his thumb. "I love you, too".
The days went by and suddenly there were only 4 days left until christmas. All the guests would arrive at 24th, so they had enough time to prepare everything. Right now they were making all the rooms ready, since they all had hours of driving, they at least stayed one night at the bunker.  The only person, who wouldn't stay over night was Jackie. It took hours to make all the rooms ready, but they managed. "Need...food", Kevin grumbled, falling face forward on the couch. "Already ordered Pizza", Sam chimed in. "I hope without garlic", Dean mumbled. "Yeah, why?", Sam asked. "Last time we ate Pizza with garlic, the hickeys happened", Kevin explained and Sam broke out in a fit of laughter. "So bad, was it, Cas?", he asked and Cas just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at his boyfriend. Sam went to get the Pizza (I really want some Pizza with muuuuuch garlic) and they ate it, discussing on what would be christmas dinner. "I don't care what I have to cook, as long as I get to make pie for dessert", Dean said. "Of course, Dean. How about a classical turkey?", Sam suggested. "I can do that", Dean said, already thinking about what he would make with the turkey. Kevin and Sam agreed on doing the dishes and Cas and Dean went to their room. They lay down on the bed and turned on the TV. Some movie about a few friends in a sandwich shop was playing. "The cook is really good looking", Cas smiled and lay his head down on Dean's chest. "What? Better looking than me?", Dean fake gasped. "Nobody is better looking than you, Dean", Cas chuckled and prepped up on one elbow. Dean blushed and leant down to kiss Cas. The kiss soon got heated and Dean licked Cas' bottom lip, begging for entrance. Cas opened his mouth and Dean slipped his tongue inside, exploring Cas' mouth. Dean turned slightly, hovering over Cas' body on the matress. Cas hands wandered over Dean's back till one reached his neck and pulled him down more. Dean's mouth trailed to Cas' jaw and then neck, leaving wet kisses on the soft flesh. Cas' mouth escaped a moan, when Dean found his soft spot. "Dean...", Cas said, trying not to moan again. Dean immediatly detached from Cas neck and pushed himself off a little bit. "I'm sorry, Cas. I don't wanna push you", Dean apologized, but Cas pulled him closer again. "Dean, I'm ready ", Cas whispered, voice low. "What?", Dean asked, confused of what Cas was trying to say. "I am ready", Cas repeated, pulling up his eyebrows expectantly. Something in Dean's head clicked and he looked at Cas with wide eyes. "A-Are you sure?", Dean asked. Cas nodded, smiling up at his boyfriend. "There is only one thing that I am more sure of and that is that I love you, Dean Winchester", Cas said and pulled Dean into a kiss. It was slow, both of them putting in all the love they felt for the other. Dean hesitantly let his hand travel down to the hem of Cas' shirt and lifted it up a little, waiting for Cas' okay to pull it off. Cas broke the kiss and lifted his arms, inviting Dean to take his shirt off. After Cas' shirt, Dean's shirt went to the floor. They kissed passionatly until Dean went to take Cas' pants off, needing to break the kiss. Dean moved to take his off as well but Cas stopped him. "Can I...", Cas mumbled. "Of course", Dean smiled at him and they switched so Dean was lying on the matress. Cas slowly unbuttoned Dean's jeans and slipped it off, cruciatingly slow, his fingertips slowly moving along Dean's thighs. Dean shifted awkwardly, letting Cas know that he was getting quite turned on. The jeans soon joined the other pieces of clothes on the floor. Cas stradeled Dean's lap and Dean's hand were roaming all over Cas' back until they reached his lower back and Dean let his thumbs slide into Cas' underwear. He broke the kiss to look at his boyfriend. "Are you really sure?", he asked again, not wanting to push Cas to something he wasn't ready for. Cas just smiled at him, love reflecting from his beautiful blue eyes. "I am ready", Cas confirmed again and  guided Dean's hands to pull his underwear off. "You are beautiful, Cas", Dean said and smiled at his boyfriend.
Let's say Sammy should really be glad that the bunker had thick walls now.

Okay, cuties. I am not able to write smut, but I hope you are happy with it. I have written this right before chritmas church 😂I wanted to update the christmas chapter by christmas, but I think I wont get it ready. I am sorry. But still, merry christmas to ya'll.