Chapter 6

~PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND VOTE~

"Do we have to go?" I whispered to Isaac pulling on black skinny jeans. We had to go to the ice rink to talk to Scott and I had a feeling it was gonna be violent. Isaac pulled his shirt off and grabbed another one turning towards me. "Yeah Derek says we have to. It'll be fine, we can see how good of fighters we actually are against another beta."

I sighed grabbing a brown leather jacket and putting it on over my white t-shirt. "I just don't really wanna fight Scott. We're kinda friends." I said rubbing my covered arms. He grabbed his coat and sat down next to me taking my hand in his as a friendly gesture. "It's gonna be okay" he said squeezing my hand in reassurance.

"Come on we have to go" he said and I sighed standing up.  Derek was standing there waiting with his arms crossed. "When are we going?" Isaac asked as we reached him. He glared at me and I stepped backwards. He must've heard me not want to fight Scott.

"When Erica gets back" he said still looking at me. "Where is she?" I asked sitting down. "Dealing with Stiles" he said and I sighed. "She's hurting him isn't she?" I asked and his jaw clenched. "What do you care, he isn't part of your pack." he said and I rolled my eyes."No he isn't but he is my friend."

He was about to say something when Erica walked in. "Done" she said stopping next to Derek. Derek walked away, "good come on let's go." He glared at me one more time before he walked out with us trailing behind.

After the short drive there we arrived and quietly walked inside and onto the ice where Scott was already talking to Boyd.

."Whatever it is you want there's other ways to get it." Scott said as we stood. Boyd was sitting on the ice cleaner and Scott was standing a few feet away. "I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day." Boyd said and Scott took a step closer. "If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek."

"That really hurts, Scott. I mean if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" Derek asked and Erica twisted a piece of her hair."Hmm. In a word- transformative." she finished and roared at Scott. Derek nodded and turned to isaac and I. "Isaac? Erin?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great." Isaac said and looked at me. "I'm faster, stronger, and can see and hear better than any human could ever hope. I think I'm good." I said reluctantly trying to look convincing.

"Okay,hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott said and Derek crossed his arms with a small smirk. "Then go home, Scott." He nodded towards us and Erica and Isaac began walking towards Scott. Scott knelt on the ground punching it before looking back up in his wolf form. "I meant fair for them."

They began fighting but Scott easily threw both of them away from him. Derek nodded to me and I sighed walking towards him."This isn't going to end well." I mumbled to myself before shifting and letting out a roar at Scott. I swiped at him and he ducked but I crouched down and swung my leg swiping his feet out so he fell on his back.

He kicked his legs and got up knocking me into the cleaner where Boyd was sitting with a scared look on his face. I fell to the ground and saw Scott swipe at Isaac's face and throwing him to the ground before repeatedly slamming him into the ground. Erica jumped on his back but Scott slammed her off before punching Isaac in the face repeatedly. I got so mad i couldn't control my wolf. He glided Isaac and Erica across the ice to land where Derek was standing. I growled and stood up grabbing Scott by the neck and throwing him onto the ground letting out a huge roar that I didn't even know I could do.

I was about to swipe him when Derek called me. I turned towards him and he nodded. "Enough" I tried to contain my anger and pull wolf back but my anger kept me from it. I clutched my head and knelt down trying to pull it back. "Erin find an anchor" I heard Derek whisper. I tried thinking of people, Erica, Stiles, even Isaac but I couldn't calm myself. But then an image of my sister popped into my head.

Before my family left me in fifth grade I had a sister in second grade. She was like my best friend but then my mother and father took her away from me. I thought about her and I realized, she's my anchor. My human state of mind came back and I jumped away from Scott ending up falling on my butt. "I'm-I'm sorry Scott"

I felt myself turn back and I lifted my head to see everyone staring at me. I stood up and walked back over to next to Isaac. I gave him a reassuring smile and turned back to Scott who was recovering from hitting his head on the ice.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott yelled looking at me most of the time trying to get me to realize it. The thing is, I already know what he's doing. I know it's not about us, it's about Derek.

"It's true," Derek said gaining our attention, "it is about power." He walked towards Scott with glowing red eyes and roared at him. He began punching him repeatedly and I closed my eyes not wanting to watch my friend being beaten again. He swiped his claws into Scott's stomach before slamming him into the ground and stepping on his chest.

Derek released Scott and started to walk away with Isaac and Erica. Isaac motioned for me to follow. I gave him the hold on finger and motioned that I was waiting for Boyd. I walked over to Scott and held out a hand to help him up. "I'm sorry" I whispered and he nodded at me giving my hand a small reassuring squeeze. Boyd got down off the machine and walked over to us. "Don't, you don't wanna be like them." he told Boyd and I sighed.

"You're right," he said and lifted up his shirt showing the damage already done, the bite. "I wanna be like you." He said before walking after Derek. "Why are you doing this?" Scott asked me once we were alone in the rink. "I don't have a choice Scott, I have no home and no shelter without him." I said rubbing my arms from the cold.

"You did have a choice Erin, you could have said no to the bite when he asked." he said and I shook my head. "And where would I be then Scott? Isaac's dad would've still died and I would've been living on the street defenseless. I needed this, you don't know why but I do. And Isaac got it right after me. I gotta go. I'll see you around." I gave him one last smile before turning around and walking out of the rink.

<*-*< *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ >*-*>

Derek dismissed us after we left the rink and of course Isaac and I stayed with Derek, since we lived with him. Isaac went to our room, Derek actually gave us a small storage type room to sleep in, and I was about to follow when he called me. I turned around and walked back over to where he was standing.

"You almost got out of control" he said stating the obvious. I held back a sarcastic comment and just nodded. "Yeah I found an anchor." He gave a somewhat satisfied look. "Which is?" he pressed and I swallowed. "Uh my sister, she's two years younger than me. My parents took her with them when they left me." He nodded once again.

"I think you'll be the most in control on the full moon, since you got it under control this early in your transformation."

I nodded and started to walk away hearing him say, "Be ready, tomorrow we're training."

~Short again ugh. DO NOT FEAR. Next chapter will be quite long. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT MY LOVELIES

Byeee~