Ten.

–Liam's POV–

"What the fuck do you mean he's  dead?!" Louis began to tear as the rest heard the news. "W-We had to do this puzzle...and it was a competition on who could finish the puzzle the quickest to free Lillie because she was trapped in a tank," I explained, steadying my breathing as I kept explaining, "The puzzles were extremely difficult and if none of us finish, we both die, including Lillie."

A door opened whiched revealed a dark hallway and we had no choice but to go in it.

[Narration]

"For this activity on this round requires two people. One will have to be the tester and one has to be the tested. The tested will be injected with chemicals that will slowly give you pain and poison. The tester will find the antidote by the ingredients given. If you don't do to what is given, then all of you will die."

"What. The. Fuck. What the fuck is this torture house?!" Louis yelled at the announcer.

"If the testers fail to save the tested, then both the tested will die. But no worries, the testers will survive...for this round. So trust your testers. You will have five minutes to contemplate on who will be your tester."

Everyone's stomach dropped and was frightened who was going to be the tested.

"Jesy." The voice called out her name, and Jesy refused to come up to be the tested. "No no no no! Please!" She cried out, tears averting from her eyes. "Jesy," Jade placed her two hands on each side of her shoulder, "Don't worry. Just calm down. If you don't do this then we all die. Choose me to go with you, I promise I'll get you the antidote." Jade smiled weakly and tried to calm down Jesy. Jesy nodded and told the announcer that she will choose Jade as her tester.

When the announcer told the two girls to enter the hallway, they took a deep breath and faded into the darkness, following the guiding lights.

When they got there, they saw who they were against: Luke and Perrie.

Jade's stomach dropped when she saw Perrie as the tester because Perrie was also good at chemistry.

[Jade's POV]

"Testers, please inject the poison into your partner's arm. Two of our workers will come out with your chemicals and mixtures for you to get started."

As we injected the poison to our partner's arm, the book shelf shifted open, revealing two men in masks, concealing their faces, carrying the supplies needed. The one on my left was quite tall...and those eyes, it seems familiar, but I shook it off because I know it wasn't him.

The men went back into their secret tunnel and the book shelf shifted back shut, covering the enterance.

"Testers, you with have twenty minutes to come up with your solutions to cure your partner. If you both cure them, then all will survive, but if you both fail to do so, both of the tested will die from their poison. Remember, that you cannot help each other because they have different poison injected into themselves. Goodluck to all of you."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

"Begin!"

I quickly picked up the card to see what kind of poison it was: Cyanide.

I've heard of this before, and it is really painful. Remembering back in school, the antidote was Cyanokit.

I was getting frustrated when it came to pressure, because the time was now thirteen minutes in, and I still haven't finshed the antidote. I check back to Jade and she was on the floor. Her muscles probably gave up on her by now. I see Luke in the other tube, looking a bit pale and has some sort of red skin on his arms. He wasn't looking too good either.

When the timer hit eighteen nineteen minutes, I finished it, and so did Perrie. We quickly took the syringe and put our antidote in it. I hope I di it correctly. I opened up the tube Jesy was in and she was about to die. Her eyes were red and she couldn't move. I grabbed her wrist and injected the needle into her skin, slowly pushing the antidote into her blood stream.

Only time could tell now. I had to wait until the rest of the time was done. When the timer reached twenty, I checked back into Jesy and called her name to see if she can respond, but didn't. I began to worry as I took my index and middle finger to her neck to check for a pulse. None.

Tears pricked my eyes as there was no source of beating. "No no no!" I began to sob. "I killed her."

ohhhh shittttt ! Oh my gawd it's getting pretty intense here isn't it ? Someone go get me a fire extinguisher because I'm about to go to hell to what I've done to you guys; suffering because I've atleasted killed your bae. I'm SORRY !!!

But here's a question I need to ask you. Who do you think is doing all this. Remember, it is one of the thirteen guests around here. Also tell me why it's them. :)