Jalex

Autumn's P.O.V

By the time me and Jack got home from food shopping, I was exhausted, he had insisted on me pushing him around in the trolley, and he had forced me to run as fast as I could, leaving me with no energy left at all.

Alex and Nikki were curled up on the couch, watching an action film, well, Nikki was, Alex just seemed to be asleep.

Nikki's head turned and she smirked at me, noticing my red face and heavy breathing.

"Jack made you push him around in the trolley, didn't he?" She asked, I nodded and collapsed on the arm chair, clutching my heart, I still hadn't been able to catch my breath, I was so unfit it wasn't even funny.

"Autuuuuuuuumn." Jack sang, skipping into the room, "You didn't push the trolley fast enough." He frowned, then sat on me, his legs stretching across the armchair.

"Get off me fatty." I teased, Jack rolled off my lap and frowned, fake tears welling up in his eyes.

"Y-you said I was pretty." He sobbed, I smirked.

"You are pretty." I reminded, Jack smiled and started fangirling.

"Oh my God, Autumn thinks I'm pretty." He laughed, I couldn't help but laugh along with him, I got on the floor and crawled over to him, grabbing the nape of his neck and pressing his lips to mine.

I could get used to this.

"Ew, guys, thank you for the 'up close and personal' pornography, but it would be so much better if it were just Jack and I." Alex mumbled, stirring from his sleep, "I mean what, who said that?" Alex added.

"Nice save." Jack winked at him and Alex winked back, it was obvious they were best friends, and I knew that the fans thought Alex and Jack were supposedly gay for each other, but I wouldn't believe that even if there was proof right in front of me.

I eyed Nikki and her face was red, with her hand covering her mouth, I knew she was trying not to laugh, because I did the exact same thing, but it was obvious that the boys didn't know.

"Oh my God, babe? Nikki? Breathe." Alex jumped up and tried fanning her face and blowing on it lightly.

"What's happening? Breathe!" Jack begged, getting onto his knees, jeez, these two were utterly clueless.

"Guys, she's fine." I told them, they both gave me a look as if I were crazy.

"She isn't breathing! How could you say that she's fine?!" Alex squealed like a little girl, Nikki couldn't hold it in any longer.

She fell to the ground in laughter, clutch her sides and rolling back and forth, tears soon began to stream down her face and Jack and Alex seemed relieved and confused at the same time.

"So, she wasn't dying?" Alex asked, tilting his head to the side, like a confused cat. I laughed and shook my head.

"She was trying not to laugh, that's all." I shrugged as my phone rang, I got to my feet and sauntered to the kitchen, where it sat on the bench. It was an unknown number, but I decided to answer it anyway.

"Hello?" I answered, leaning against the kitchen bench.

"Found you."