3//Birthday

*2 months later*

Its my birthday, Many of the guy don't talk to me since the thing with mark. but its okay i got my girl jewel and midnight. i think i just might drive to midnights and watch Netflix and eat some cheesecake with her. I jump in the shower. i stand in the bathroom and look at myself. im skinny, i dont like myself. people around me take advantage of me. its not the right time to get emotional. i jump in the shower and wash my hair aswell. i walk to my dresser and pick out comfterbal bra and underwear. i wear a gray flowy crop top and my green army print skinny jeans and my black sk8 high vans. i waer my white thin jacket/sweater. i grab my back ppack and i pack some pajamas and some underwar and a bra. just in case i sleep over at midnights house. i turn off my Desk top and lamp and walk out the door. i un hook my keys from my bag and and walk down stairs. as i walk downs i hear a few voices say happy birthday and i say thank you back. i hear a voice say slut. when i walk by. i act like i dont hear and i make my way to the door then my car and im off to midnights house. i pull up to her apartment gates and out in the pin/code. i pull up to here apartment building about to get out of my car, when these two girls walk by and i hear them talking.

girl 1: " Ethan was all over the damn screen!"

Girl 2:" Well he should be paying attention to you not some slut on the internet."

Girl 1:" Obviously, That cunt is a fucking slut. Slapping her tits all fucking day for other peoples men."

Girl2: We should do what she douse."

Girl 1: Im not going to get half naked for Nasty perverted 13 year olds who donate there parents money.

Girl 2: I Would beat that bitchez ass if i see her, so when my man sees her on her stream she has a poped titi and a broken nose.

Girl 1: you wild, but i would. you already know girl. Come on we goanna miss the buss."

I don't move, Hopping they don't see me in my car even tho my face is covered with my hoodie. do people ever get tired of violence? do they ever just say i give up. i dont want to fight i want to be loved and have people who love me for who i am not because of my gender or because i do something for them. i just want to snuggle in to some ones arms and fall asleep. with good memories and fun times every day.

i almost fall asleep in my car. i had closed my eyes day dreaming about snuggling in a bed with all of my loved ones. i see my phone screen light up. there were 13 messages from midnight asking if im coming and asking if im okay. i grab my bag and drag myself up the stairs and knock. she lets me in and shows me to here guest room. i laydown and fall asleep.