Home?

crystal Carson ^^^^^^^
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
I was in the car with the grier family,I was sitting next to Nash who was in the middle and Hayes was next to him listening to music and singing the music lightly which was kinda funny.i looked outside and sighed,what if they throw me away and they don't want a muted girl that cuts herself because it feels good.

It was so peaceful looking outside,the trees were so beautiful and big,the sunset behind the trees had this pinkish and purple colour in the sky.

It's been a long time I could look outside and just relax,damn that sounds so depressing but it's true.

"Hey crystal are u okay"someone said with a deep voice.i looked up and realised the voice came from Nash, he looked really sad that I was sad.i grabbed my notepad and wrote I'm ok don't worry about me,I'm just taking in the sunset because I haven't really been outside for long.i gave him the notepad and when he was reading the note he seemed to get even sadder." What do you mean you haven't really been outside for long.i sighed and just kept looking outside and fell asleep

Few hours later

I woke up in a room that was really big and on the walls the colours on it was aqua and purple,which was both my favourite colours.

I got out of bed slowly just looking around and taking in the bedroom,I started to walk around in the room and realised my suitcase was on the desk that was near a window,I looked outside and realised that I was high up and that this house was probably really big.

I heard the door open behind me and I quickly turned around and saw Elizabeth standing there with some clothes in her hands.

"I have some clothes for u darling, I think they will fit you"Elizabeth said with a genuine smile.

I slowly walked up to her and grabbed the clothes and to me they seemed a little reviling but I was gonna try them on anyways.i smiled at her and nodded my head in saying a thank u.she walked out while saying "come out for dinner once your dressed because we are going out to meet some of Nash's friends " she closed the door and I looked down at the clothes then at the door then at the clothes again and I slowly started to walk to the bed and lay the clothes down.

she walked out while saying "come out for dinner once your dressed because we are going out to meet some of Nash's friends " she closed the door and I looked down at the clothes then at the door then at the clothes again and I slowly started to wa...

I smiled once I put the clothes on,I looked at the mirror to see what I looked like,my messy brown hair was all over the place which made me look a little insane but everything else looked I guess a little nice.god I'm lying to myself I look so ugly like a ugly potato.

I had nothing else so I just kept it on and looked around for a hair brush.

Hair brush
Hair brush
Hair brush where are uuuuuuu I thought
God I'm weird.

I kept looking around the room and finally saw a hair brush in the bathroom,WAIT I HAVE MY OWN BATHROOM THIS IS AWESOME.

I quickly brushed my hair and slowly opened the door and looked in the hall and walked out.i was looking around and didn't realise that there was a wall ahead of me and BAMMMMMMMMM

I fell to the ground and groaned,I really need to focus where I'm going I'm so f*cking clumsy,I heard a pear of footsteps from behind me " ARE U OK CRYSTAL WHAT HAPPENED " I turned around and looked at the person who just yelled at me that voice belonged to Hayes.

He looked scared,he was breathing heavily probably because he ran here,I slowly stood up and wiped the fake dirt off my shoulders and looked up at Hayes and blushed in embarrassment,I looked down and was scared he was gonna yell at me that I was stupid and worthless.my eyes started to water because I remembered the last family I was with they beat me up because I fell and they thought I was so worthless and that I was a slut.To them everything I did was wrong and they would beat me up to death but back to reality.

I felt warm arms hug me close to there chest."shhhhhhhh don't cry pls I didn't mean to yell,I was just worried that you hurt yourself pretty badly,please don't cry crystal please don't cry" Hayes said while holding me so close that I didn't even think was possible.i slowly stopped crying and was hugging Hayes closer to me.

I heard some more footsteps from behind me and Hayes."is everything ok over here Hayes what happened "I looked over Hayes shoulder and saw Nash,he smiled at me when he saw me look at him"I think everything is ok I heard a loud sound and saw crystal on the ground looking hurt and I kinda yelled because I was worried she was hurt and I think I scared her because she started to cry so I hugged her and now she's calm"Hayes said while slowly pulling away from the hug.

Nash looked at me and smiled a little "are u ok now" Nash said,I slowly nodded a yes.

Nash looked at me a little worried then said " we gotta go now crystal, come down with us and we will go to dinner "he smiled at me and was putting his hand out and I grabbed his hand.we all walked down the stairs and then I saw Elizabeth with a really pretty dress on that really looked cute on her.

She smiled at me and said "you look really pretty in the clothes I gave you" I smiled and nodded my head in saying a yes yes it does.im really surprised that they don't seem mad I don't talk at all and I have to write down what I want to say.

I really liked this family

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
I hope u liked this chapter

And I wrote more then 1000 words in this chapter

I'm actually pretty proud ✌🏻

Hope u guys have a great day or night😝😋☺️